• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crimson Pirates Contemplating WAR

• Thread starter Pirate Blackfoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pirate Blackfoot

Not having our fill on raiding towns, taking all that lay in our path,( gold, wenches, ale), we have decided to contemplate WAR! We have no respect for any authority, the ex-crown nor the Royal Guards, nor do we feel the seas are big enough for anyone but the CRIMSON PIRATES. So after conferring with the rest of the crew, we have come to the conclusion that we considering declaring war on everyone that sails within our reach and are considering waging war on all authoritative townships that do not bend to our ways. (Yours is ours to take). This is a fair warning to all that this is being seriously considered. So watch here for further developments as time draws near for the final decision to declare WAR across the far reaches of SOSARIA, both land and sea. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No-one will be safe from the blades of the cutlass in the coming days ahead. So ayr maties, ye are being for-warned............

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
(Is there an OOC person we can contact to setup battles? Do we have to go to war in trammel to do it?)

*Edit* As in send PMs to you?

:pint:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*sigh* WE DO HAVE 2 New Magincias :(

but one New Magincia, and it's surrounding ocean, is utterly ignored, horribly lonesome, forgotten, abandoned.
The Ankh of Sacrifice has been removed for there were no people dying.
The Bandage lady has been removed for no one even needed a single heal.
No ships have ever been spotted in the lovely seas surrounding the island.
The only folks to even talk to there, only are...........NPCS.
A true battle of wonderous ships, no holds barred fighting destroying ships and etc. one would thinnk *should* take place in Felucca, New Magincia, which begs for action or seeing another human being or hearing ... even a hiccup.

:sad4::sad4:
*Dispatches a few SKS Fleet vessels to Felucca New Magincia* Perhaps there will be many Seaman to resurrect now.

P

Pirate Blackfoot

You can send PM's directly to Me (Pirate blackfoot. ). I will check everyday the PM's. In the mean time I can try and set an OOC person up, as I know a few mates that might be the middle man on the skinning pole. But until that time, please send all PM's to me for all info reguarding Pirateing battles, etc. I'd like to reply to Queen Zen's comment on New Magencia (Fel) & Pirates. That will not be a problem at all attacking those poor landlubbing scallywags who reside in New magencia, Fel, for we take booty and wenches on both sides of the Sosarian sea. Matter of fact, it shall be the pleasure of this here crew and ship to unload all your goods from shore and sea. Maybe even burn a home & business or 2 just to let ye know we care. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..Also me maties, if'n ye thinks that the SKS fleet can escape the blade of the Crimson Pirate, then ye be wrong. Davey Jones Locker will be more then happy to have ye join him and his slimy looking crew. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... We be look'n forward to ye attending the Marquis (declaration of War) , when that date is set, which is closer then ye think. According to the Crimson Pirate Calander, should befall in the next week acom'n. So watch the Moon as it arises over the horizon and the firing of cannons, for we shall let ye know when the blade falls.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
PM sounds good, if you want to use someone for OOC in-game that is fine but if it is possible to keep OOC matters to PM that would be great.

We have been building ours fleets and doing some fun RP maps and such. I cannot make the decision to take the SKS into war because we completely restructured the SKS recently to be a section of the Ethereal Void Imperium Naval Fleet but I will arrange for a Void Core vote (EVI township leaders) to request permission for war in its battle section fleet. We may need a little more time for going to (mechanical Ship to Ship) war since we need to get responses for who will be interested and I will do that asap.

Also just a side note... Niva doesn't claim the Savage Village North of Gold Port but if you want to work something out with her, send a PM to WildStar

EVI/SKS Sea Chart
EVI Fleet Roster

P

Pirate Blackfoot

Sounds like a good deal. The Crimson Pirates have a small fleet standing by and are ready when ever the Marquis is delivered . I do know that like I mentioned, that a meeting is suppose to be arranged with the USN, with other leaders attending to put their mark. I will keep you informed as to the unfoldings of this and will send courier to let you know of the time and place. In the mean time, The Crimson Pirates will be raiding as they always do. So will be in touch me matie soon..

P

Pirate Blackfoot

Also, if you please. Inform Queen Zen that she better keep a crows eye out for the likeings of the Crimson Pirates, for we may be a visit'n her Island in the near future and will have our way with the Towns folk. It will be cool to get the Queen involved in this, if nothing else then to have a call to arms of townsfolk, etc. let me know.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*nods* Thank you everything sounds great

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, if you please. Inform Queen Zen that she better keep a crows eye out for the likeings of the Crimson Pirates, for we may be a visit'n her Island in the near future and will have our way with the Towns folk. It will be cool to get the Queen involved in this, if nothing else then to have a call to arms of townsfolk, etc. let me know.
Scallywags VARMITS ! Thought ye would pull a fast one on me huh ?

Sending out a lil spy dingy, to dock in me backyarded, seayard !!

After, I woke up this morn, and seen ye sPy DinGy
I quickly dispatched my menfolk kin to set up
an immediate cannon, upon me roof, and we fired upon ye spy ship.
I then had me kin set up small RivenMyst ship blockade, upon ye spy dingy !!

After that I quickly dispatched belladonna, to set up ALL our 'winged warrior' parrots, & noisy laggeth making, motion detectors, all around the parimeters of mine house ! PHERE mine WRATH oh Crimson Pirated ones !

Short of ye Crimson Pirates, having to drydock ye puny unarmed spy dingy,
ye are officially "royally" BLOCKADED in !

Mine kinfolk and I are now setting forth, to confiscate
ye lil SPY DINGY
as I speaketh !!

*stomps her royal foot* ye best not bring out ye bigger ships, in mine yard nor fire upon the gov.'s fishin shack next door, cuz I will then have to bring out ALL of mine big ships then, and our Shalom can maketh, many many cannons !

*cranks up the volume of BATTLE ON STONES on her music box !!*

T

TheMac

http://i56.***********/1679f9z.png
Don't worry Queen the boat is now secured you don't have to worry about them smelly pirates anymore.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye and thank thee, between ye big sturdy cannon ladden ship and my blockade, the scallywag had to DRYDOCK, to get out of me sea yard !

Make 'good use' of that ammo my kin doth give ye, for ye huge ship !!
Wish I had more ammo at that moment, but more can be made eventually:)

The scallywag reappeared, then sailed off again, soooooo be on ye lookout !

P

Pirate Blackfoot

"AVAST ME ROYAL QUEEN ZEN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I'll be hav'n ye keelhauled in that their fancy dress and taken from the lands that ye love so much.

So ye thought to entrap me hardy shipmate with the help of ye manfolk did ya!!!!!!!!!?. But to ye amasement, my spy was to much to slippery for ye. Muahahahaha. It takes more then a powder charge to discourage me shipmates from carry'n out orders. With the secret information he obtained, I would be a sleep'n with me eyes open. Never be knowing when a cutlass may be at the throat of such a lovely Wench. It would be me pleasure, as well as me blood thirsty crew, m'lady, to releive you of all you and your neighbors of goods.

After reading this here secret report me spy obtained, I see that ye have posted extra sentries and some sort of fancy mechanism to alarm ye of our devious approach. Ah !!!!!!!!!!!, but be forwarned me Queen. The Crimson Pirates don't take lightly being pushed nor being fired upon any of our ships. Take caution to the 4 winds, my'Queen. One night soon, we will slither through the night streets of New Magencia like a deadly Cobra and strike with a posionous, deadly force. Those that stand in our way will sucumb to the ways of the CRIMSON PIRATES. Be it wether Royal or common, makes no difference to us. We will plunder thy town and burn all that cross our paths. Both on land and sea. Soon, all Sosarians, including New Magencia, will be a' board'n up their windows and running for their lives. Trying to save all the little precious items that they can carry. But!!!!!!!!Arrrrrrrrrr!!!!! It won't do them any good. They will not have time to save not even 1 gold. So pass the word to your fancy residents, my fine Queen Zen, that the CRIMSON PIRATES are a'com'n and better run now, mhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! For now my Queen, walk with one eye behind ye......Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Them Juggernauts don't come cheap ya know! Get your Sea Salt Ars back to the EVI Port in New Magincia before I snap you back to deckhand!

(Excepts to be killed by Macs allied character when he least expects it)

P

Pirate Blackfoot

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My queen Zen...Muhahahah.....This is what happens if'n ye try to mess with the Crimson Pirates.

T

TheMac

http://i55.***********/2s1rlsj.png

Don't leave your dingys in my water!!!!