• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Rares Fest Bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Toad Town Of Atlantic would like to place our formal bid to hold a rares fest.

With an auction house, a Silent auction house, an indoor vendor house, a Flea market and many smaller out bluidings we have an exciting location to spread out the festivities throughout the town. (and still protect our shoppers from spawn)

We have several events in the planning stages:
Last Toad Standing
Vendor decor competition
3 Prize lotteries (one item is a rift pillar)
A Silent auction house (with help from the hard working Demonous and Sundina Team)
A puzzle contest
Several other ideas (with help from our EM team Bennu and Promethium) and quit possible Atlantics Crux Ansata

Mesanna has offered to supply our staff with gear and a gate from Luna to make access easier

Who are the Toad Town members you ask?
We are a guild family with a majority of members over the age of 40 (dont tell them I mentioned their ages)

After touring nearly every rares fest we have been inspired to show that Atlatians know how to reciprocate hospitality

When will this fest be held?
There is a council that votes on rares fest bids and we would like to put aside a date for the middle of July due to the fact possible spring cleaning and 4th of July items will be available.

Now some say every three (3) months is to soon. I see the up coming beginner collectors and even hard core older collectors wanting items that are spread out over all the realms and deciding on what to cross shard first
and even being excited over a dispenser type item and dont want to cross shard it because its such a small item. Making a Rares Fest unique.

Thomas Bryce (Street as I know him) held the last Atlantic fest in 2009.
It has been awhile since all of you have visited here.

Also I have just heard from Lineman who has offered his help and If we are voted in as a go for this fest I am taking him up on his offer

My ICQ is 150693039
I will also answer any PM's
Thanx for your consideration of this request

Status
Not open for further replies.