• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics merger with tgn

O

Old Man of UO

Kool! Does this mean the Stratics "Volunteers" now become paid employees? :lol:

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the link Storm!

I see some really cool things coming in the next year... I just hope I get to continue playing my very small part.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I really, REALLY hope we don't lose the community leaders we have grown so accustomed to with this merger.

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been waiting for this to be announced. I am quite happy about this, its going to be very beneficial for me on a larger scale.

But grats to the Stratics volunteers either way, hope you get something good out of this in the end.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll get this up on the front page Storm thank you ;) It'll feed over as a community feed but either thread is fine!

Look for more and better updates soon!

J

JHall

As when i originally started a few months ago, all changes - will be good changes :)

We have some amazing plans for the site as George said, and everything will be done to enhance the community.

Sit tight - this is going to be an amazing ride.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to chuckle :D
George Vanous, who brings 10 years of development and business expertise from Microsoft, Cisco and Ask.com, shared his thoughts on the merger:

"Stratics has an incredibly loyal and friendly community, some active for more than 5 years! Our goal is to grow this community with better technology and tools that allow all gamers to contribute to Stratics and even create their own fansites. The same tools we use to create Stratics communities will become available to all gamers allowing them to create their own fansites in the Stratics family."

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think I might have added passionate in there :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I don't see how it could hurt that is for sure!

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has tgn anything to do with mythics vgn-boards?
Nope. That's IGN. They're just a fan site, not affiliated with Mythic either.

Should be interesting to see what changes. I'll reserve judgment until then. I've never heard of TGN prior to now.