• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Won

V

Voodoo990

The Human/Elf house on Sakura has been won already, anyone know of any others?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congratz to the winner! :)

Out of curiousity. How is the population on that server?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh i was thinking this is some kind of last one to turn in wins thing you know like the longest thread thing. Lol

And sakura has 8 players i am pretty sure.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sakura is pretty big isn't it?
What happens now if you try to do the quest on that shard?

V

Voodoo990

Congratz to the winner! :)

Out of curiousity. How is the population on that server?
Sakura is pretty populated, second or third most populated shard, I think. Almost impossible to find a good sized housing plot anywhere.

If you try and do the quest it will give you a message saying the house has already been claimed and the event is over

V

Vertex

Same as on the Hokuto shard -- the house has been won for the Human/Elf plot.

And for anyone wondering, Hokuto also has more than 8 players. :D

The gargoyle plot is still up for grabs.

This is obviously attributed to the disparity between the population of human/elves vs. gargoyles.

Luckily I have one garg -- still have my fingers crossed! :)

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- Aye, I ^2 second that!

'Looks like the event went off without a hitch a few times now... that is good UO
No No No. The event will not go off without a hitch unless I win a house!!!!

Just kidding. Congrats to the winners. :)

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No No No. The event will not go off without a hitch unless I win a house!!!!

Just kidding. Congrats to the winners. :)
look at what's happened to me,...I can't believe it myself,....suddely im up on top of the world,....it should have been somebody else,.....believe it or not, im walking on air,....i never thought i could feel so freeeee,.....flying away on a wing and a prayer,.....who could it be? believe it or not it's just me...

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity, I checked the Abyss housing areas on Yamato and saw that both have empty plots now, both owned by Mesanna. Not sure if any of the non-Japanese shards have them yet...didn't see anything on Lake Austin. However, that might not mean anything because it always seems to be one of the last shards to ever get any EA staff attention.

Anyway, here's what the plots looked like on Yamato moments ago. They're private, of course, but that didn't stop me from trying to mark runes as close under the house sign, in front of the steps and on the west side of the house as possible. As expected, none of my efforts were successful.

Congratulations to the winners so far and good luck to everyone else who entered the contest.

Edited to add: I checked GL and it has both plots, so I guess Mesanna just hasn't made it to LA yet.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you cant mark there? what a lame house location, haha.

eh, good i guess if you are a mini spawn freak though :).

****, if only UO had sewer rat traps, or mongbat traps, I'd like my house a lot more.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you cant mark there? what a lame house location, haha.

eh, good i guess if you are a mini spawn freak though :).

****, if only UO had sewer rat traps, or mongbat traps, I'd like my house a lot more.
Maybe you can stand inside the house and mark a rune?

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Owners of the house, or anyone that is able to mark house runes in these houses can mark runes normally. Which makes it valuable in that regard.

I'm curious if Messana used a UOA macro via target location to place the plots at exactly the same spots on every shard or if she used a GM client :D

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Owners of the house, or anyone that is able to mark house runes in these houses can mark runes normally. Which makes it valuable in that regard.

I'm curious if Messana used a UOA macro via target location to place the plots at exactly the same spots on every shard or if she used a GM client :D
Man, I knew Mesanna was a cheater! :lol:

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
look at what's happened to me,...I can't believe it myself,....suddely im up on top of the world,....it should have been somebody else,.....believe it or not, im walking on air,....i never thought i could feel so freeeee,.....flying away on a wing and a prayer,.....who could it be? believe it or not it's just me...
Ahhhh...the memories LOL

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm sure she started two clients and placed one Messana in Britain with a clock. Then took the other Messana to the housing area and used the time difference to determine the exact coordinates she needed to place the house.

-Lorax

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

nice :)

and she probably used a GM tool hehe I mean is there a way to transfer a UOA macro? ;P that would be pretty sweet though lol

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the house Teleporters would work between the houses. Sakura is very populated shard plus a lot of pink. Hours are backwards from USA but that fits my play time most of the time. People are very friendly even the ones you can usnderstand!

:thumbup1: