• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.06 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must admit as well that at first glance the screen shot looks like an archer vs tamer screenshot since the mage spell wording had started to fade and blends into the background (if we still had snow then it would have been more visible). Most likely its just a SC mage xbow without a FC penalty being used instead of a wand or melee weapon with similiar stats. I think I have a balanced magical shortbow -20 no pentalty on my mage that I never play since I suck playing a mage in PVP (no, really I do!).

I think Cal had been offered several 10-50 mill duels by SCAM back when he was in COP and I was pretty sure he accepted a couple of the offers, but everytime he had to log for a couple minutes to do something and then never log back on for the rest of the night, so I don't think there was any duels. I think he was at the first EM fight event in the new area, but got kicked out of the stands towards the beginning of the event so I don't think he ever participated in one of those either.

R

Ruffles

Sorry apperently you need to get ride of your 14 inch monitor and get something better. But I forgive you. You cant play a mage after all. The words over my headm we call em "Words of Power" its something that pops up when you try to cast a spell. And if your weapon have this mod we called "Spell Channeling" it allows you to hold the item while casting spells which is what I did. Sorry if you think it's hacking because you drop your bow when U cast recall.

And I wonder why would he sic his pet on me (not everyone can only fight with a pet like KMS/TMI/Ruff), especially he named his old exploited regular black horse "a dreadmare" that I killed in one lighting spell afterward.

Btw miss propaganda, people refering dread warhorses as dreadmares and they came initially named "a dread warhorse". Again you are the Miss Propaganda sure you dont have to know a lot of UO to talk on the board (see Widow for Mr Propaganda).
If I got rid of the monitor, I would have to toss the laptop too, such a waste. Considering it's all I have to use at the moment, it's better than nothing, isn't it?

You are so silly WU :dunce: Just because I don't PvP with a mage, you assume that I don't know about the words of power or SC weapons. Have you ever tried to ID someones weapon or pets from a screenshot? If you can let me know how, ok?

Thank you for the "miss propaganda" label and comparing me to Widow Maker in that capacity. He is awesome isn't he? If I could even be half as good at he is in propagandizing, my heart would burst with joy!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I got rid of the monitor, I would have to toss the laptop too, such a waste. Considering it's all I have to use at the moment, it's better than nothing, isn't it?

You are so silly WU :dunce: Just because I don't PvP with a mage, you assume that I don't know about the words of power or SC weapons. Have you ever tried to ID someones weapon or pets from a screenshot? If you can let me know how, ok?

Thank you for the "miss propaganda" label and comparing me to Widow Maker in that capacity. He is awesome isn't he? If I could even be half as good at he is in propagandizing, my heart would burst with joy!
Oh dont worry about it I play an archer and a tamer mage too. I can play anything even a stealther. :thumbsup:

Can you ask Ruff for me if he still wishing his ex-comrades to die IRL?

T

Trinsauce

Talking about PAS PvP'ing brings to mind this quote..

From 300..
----------------------

King Leonidas: [turns back shouting] Spartans! What is your profession?
Spartans: HA-OOH! HA-OOH! HA-OOH!
King Leonidas: [turning to Daxos] You see, old friend? I brought more soldiers than you did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm.. just an amusing thing that occurred to me last night after fighting Waka for awhile....

Has ANYONE fought Big-SeXe-Vampire 1 on 1 ?? As far as I can tell Waka's current strategy on the field is playing 4-5 "Run away" archers... were talking 4-5 people who do NOTHING but RUN AWAY (Regular or Ninja) until a gank presents itself.. I had several opportunities where it was just me and CAL (or even Asha's archer) & even telling them to "Run B" etc.. wasnt' enough to provoke them into even attempting to stay on my screen... Anyway I was curious if this behavior was 100% consistent or it was simply bc they are scared of me lol.... I'm pretty sure CAL ALWAYS fights like this reguardless simply bc he faster (no speedhack implied Hunter..it's his connection & computer I believe) than everyone. I love how CAL spouts BS like "You suck!!" etc right before bailing.. Apparently if you can't catch him you suck lol.. Asha seems to follow the same guidlines along with Dope it's just getting SAD.

PS... I'm guessing that Harry happened sometime after 9:20 pm bc I was on till then. Umm... 2 greater Drags & a couple of wither bombs holding a 4 Tile INSTANT choke.... lolololol... you guys got MAD Skills lemme tell ya! I mean telling your dragon to guard and mashing a wither macro is quite difficult.... INSTANT chokes are just lame... they give like a x4 strength multiplier if you've got the template to take advantage of it .. *sighs*
Ya know quite frankly I am sick and tired of hearing all of SCAM's bull****... For one there was only 1 NECRO there... Me... And I was in between healing the dragons and the front casting fields... So choke on ur failed attempt at a description of a fight u were not at again... Secondly 5 months ago it was SCAM BRAGGING bout doing Harry's in INSTANT CHOKE points... STFU already jealous waffles... seriously... It's gotten really old, really really old...

U guys complain about everything in this game and again it has gotten old... Juss effin fight us 5 on 5 in a control section of the game (wrong roof) where there's no running, no hiding... Just fighting... If u don't accept it then stfu and tuck ur tails between ur legs already... Lameasses...

R

Ruffles

Oh dont worry about it I play an archer and a tamer mage too. I can play anything even a stealther. :thumbsup:

Can you ask Ruff for me if he still wishing his ex-comrades to die IRL?
Aren't you the one to criticize members of guilds for playing the same template as you do? Frankly, I really don't care who plays what template...if you are having fun playing, isn't THAT what matters? Of course I already know that with some players, it isnt what matters, but whatever floats your boat....

As for Ruff, are you afraid to ask him yourself?

T

Trinsauce

Sorry apperently you need to get rid of your 14 inch monitor and get something better. But I forgive you. You cant play a mage after all. The words over my headm we call em "Words of Power" its something that pops up when you try to cast a spell. And if your weapon have this mod we called "Spell Channeling" it allows you to hold the item while casting spells which is what I did. Sorry if you think it's hacking because you drop your bow when U cast recall.

And I wonder why would he sic his pet on me (not everyone can only fight with a pet like KMS/TMI/Ruff), especially he named his old exploited regular black horse "a dreadmare" that I killed in one lighting spell afterward.

Btw miss propaganda, people refering dread warhorses as dreadmares and they came initially named "a dread warhorse". Again you are the Miss Propaganda sure you dont have to know a lot "facts" of UO to talk on the board (see Widow for Mr Propaganda).

btw, I can kill him anyway I want. Maybe I killed him with a explosion pot, (or a ninja star noobie stealthers favorite), or maybe I disarmed my weapon and punched him to death and quickly rearmed my bow but why does it matter, the fact is I ****ed him up. Now go make up more stories and more propaganda kk.

Oh btw is Ruff still wishing your ill ex-members to die ASAP IRL?
Dude, I'm sorry... I can't resist anymore... I haven't had my coffee this morning yet and my back hurts... But u r a ****ing moron... I don't see anywhere in Ruffles post where the said or even thought u were hacking... I find it really really really funny how u r quick to say ur not hacking even when noone says anything there's an old saying and I am going to post it all by itself down below...

A GUILTY MIND ALWAYS DEFENDS HIMSELF EVEN WHEN NOONE IS QUESTIONING AND IS QUICK TO ACCUSE OTHERS...

That above is why cheaters in relationships ALWAYS get caught... They're quick to ACCUSE the other of cheating and they're quick to DEFEND themselves when noone is questioning them...

U sir juss got ****in slapped around... Enjoy it ass hat

R

Ruffles

LOL I just can't resist this one...SCAM criticizing how a guild does a Harry???

In every raid where SCAM has doen a Harry when I was involved in the raid, they had to call in PAS or TI to help them. Not to say that every Harry SCAM has done they have needed help, but I can't recall any.

Where the Harry spawns is random. Some places are easier to defend than others. Cove is one of the easier ones to defend but it is possible to successfully overtake given enough people and the right tactics. COP didn't have the means to do this last night. Still though WAKA completed the harry in fine form.

The wither spam? LOL I was there. I got flame struck, shot with arrows and munched by a dragon or two, but wither didn't happen.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
C'mon folks..cut WU some slack.

He's just all butt hurt that he and his guild got tail tucked chased off yet another shard. I hear they are now going to go try to "own" Formosa and their entire population of ...what..10 players? :next:

What was that message I got from the last SCAM kill...Oh yeah..it went something like this:

You have been awarded 0 points because this player wasn't significant enough...or something similar... :thumbsup: Now THAT is SCAM for ya...LAWLS!!!!!

You can play any template you like WU..YOUR problem is that you can't play a single one worth a tinker's damn...unless running away is considered a viable PvP skill now. :drool: :loser:

:stir:

T

Trinsauce

LOL I just can't resist this one...SCAM criticizing how a guild does a Harry???

In every raid where SCAM has doen a Harry when I was involved in the raid, they had to call in PAS or TI to help them. Not to say that every Harry SCAM has done they have needed help, but I can't recall any.

Where the Harry spawns is random. Some places are easier to defend than others. Cove is one of the easier ones to defend but it is possible to successfully overtake given enough people and the right tactics. COP didn't have the means to do this last night. Still though WAKA completed the harry in fine form.

The wither spam? LOL I was there. I got flame struck, shot with arrows and munched by a dragon or two, but wither didn't happen.
Unfortunately the game is full of haters... We defended the entrance with Asha, Calisto, Brown Bear, and Willy Loman and 2 dragons... What we got raided with was the same type of combatants... TMI on his tamers, Ruff on his tamers, Sugar and Spice died they got on their tamers, and a lil doggy named Ruffles... PAS came with 5 people... mages and archers alike but no tamers...

SCAM is full of bitterness and hate cause they're not the TOP DOGG on the yard anymore... I can understand why... Ego's will always drive people to bitterness, scorn, and resentment... But it's all good...

Instead of them talking **** on here come take the harry next time... there were some on cause we seen em in Luna...

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity Said:
Ya know quite frankly I am sick and tired of hearing all of SCAM's bull****...
Umm.. Wow.. somebody's got their panties in a bunch... So my accurate description of Waka's current "Run Away" Archers was bull eh? I disagree & just about everyone else here not in Waka will also. I'd be VERY surprised if CAL didn't insist on almost the EXACT same template down to the 120 Tactics & amount of ninjisu needed for Lama form... So um yeah.. Not BS...

Trinity Said:
For one there was only 1 NECRO there... Me... And I was in between healing the dragons and the front casting fields... So choke on ur failed attempt at a description of a fight u were not at again...
FAILED ATTEMPT ??? you need to chill out some. I could be mistaken but doesn't Asha have at least 60 necro? Because if he does he's a NECRO!! omg! yes there wouldn't have been 2 people to wither, but like I said to start with I wasn't there so ummm **** & moan some more?? The point was an instant choke fight is lamesauce .. if you wanted a real right defend a hallway, but then again we know Waka doesn't want a real fight don't we.

Trinity Said:
STFU already jealous waffles... seriously... It's gotten really old, really really old...
Umm again.. Jealous waffles? lolololool.. I wasn't even on... I just decided to to flip you **** for being so cheezy.. it's like running into KMS (his mage) outside Fire Dungeon & watching him run in & out of the entrance for 5 minutes.. just lame.

Trinity Said:
Juss effin fight us 5 on 5 in a control section of the game (wrong roof) where there's no running, no hiding... Just fighting... If u don't accept it then stfu and tuck ur tails between ur legs already... Lameasses...
My response to this is WAR us... your the guildleader too so it's simply your decesion... a FAKE fight on a rooftop with RULES that NEVER happen for real is pretty much pointless... a WAR where simply the # of kills acheived is a much better measurement. so WAR us or STFU to put it so kindly like you did.

PS.. I'm not opposed to the duel, but the rules have to be known to everyone in excruciating detail or if someone goes with cheap / lame / gimp it's not a measure of skill... 4/6 T-storm for example. Matter of fact its the idea that I'd want to rebuild a Temp just for 1 fight that makes it silly.. WTF is the point? I've been playing PEON quite often.. I NEVER see CAL play a mage in the field lol.. Tamer / choke yea..

Anyway... Take a breather Trin... unwind.... get less pissy.. then maybe respond... lol... You gotta admit a 5 on 5 with all sorts of RULES doesn't really mean ****.. a WAR on the other hand....

T

Trinsauce

Trinity Said:

Umm.. Wow.. somebody's got their panties in a bunch... So my accurate description of Waka's current "Run Away" Archers was bull eh? I disagree & just about everyone else here not in Waka will also. I'd be VERY surprised if CAL didn't insist on almost the EXACT same template down to the 120 Tactics & amount of ninjisu needed for Lama form... So um yeah.. Not BS...

Trinity Said:

FAILED ATTEMPT ??? you need to chill out some. I could be mistaken but doesn't Asha have at least 60 necro? Because if he does he's a NECRO!! omg! yes there wouldn't have been 2 people to wither, but like I said to start with I wasn't there so ummm **** & moan some more?? The point was an instant choke fight is lamesauce .. if you wanted a real right defend a hallway, but then again we know Waka doesn't want a real fight don't we.

Trinity Said:
Umm again.. Jealous waffles? lolololool.. I wasn't even on... I just decided to to flip you **** for being so cheezy.. it's like running into KMS (his mage) outside Fire Dungeon & watching him run in & out of the entrance for 5 minutes.. just lame.

Trinity Said:

My response to this is WAR us... your the guildleader too so it's simply your decesion... a FAKE fight on a rooftop with RULES that NEVER happen for real is pretty much pointless... a WAR where simply the # of kills acheived is a much better measurement. so WAR us or STFU to put it so kindly like you did.

PS.. I'm not opposed to the duel, but the rules have to be known to everyone in excruciating detail or if someone goes with cheap / lame / gimp it's not a measure of skill... 4/6 T-storm for example. Matter of fact its the idea that I'd want to rebuild a Temp just for 1 fight that makes it silly.. WTF is the point? I've been playing PEON quite often.. I NEVER see CAL play a mage in the field lol.. Tamer / choke yea..

Anyway... Take a breather Trin... unwind.... get less pissy.. then maybe respond... lol... You gotta admit a 5 on 5 with all sorts of RULES doesn't really mean ****.. a WAR on the other hand....
I'm done... It's pointless to argue with idiots... It's pointless to argue with hypocrites... And yes I am calling u a hypocrite...

U play an archer right??? U run away right??? Hypocrite...
U used to do harrowers right??? U bragged about holding the chokepoints??? Hypocrite...
U sat here and tried to point out everything "gimpish" about defending a harrower right??? Then u sit there and say we're the ones pancakes and complaining right??? Hypocrite
U say u wouldn't be opposed to the 5 on 5 right??? Yet u make excuses and claim so and so would abuse the rules... I say anyone with a true set of nuts hanging between their legs wouldn't have to abuse a ruleset to play... Enough said...
Warring??? Hmmm I would be all for it but yall will use the house to ur advantage... U would use the fact that u can attack a warred guild and run right back inside... When they fix that u will get the ass whoopins ur asking for... Until then enjoy portraying other guilds as the ******* when ur guild is not different then... Kthxdrivethru

Edit: to the "rebuilding" a char for the 5 on 5... Hmmmm u do realize that with soulstones the changing of a char takes a meer 5 minutes... There is no longer a 24 hour waiting period to use a soulstone... SO again another excuse... done with the lameness... enjoy thinking how u want to...

R

Rant C.

Kronus mocked me on field today, even though I never have talked crap to him. This was after he died too, and I told him good fight. It was fun man ;)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kronus mocked me on field today, even though I never have talked crap to him. This was after he died too, and I told him good fight. It was fun man ;)

Damn you ganked a dexer with 2 people and a super dragon... okayyy quite of an accomplishment for waka tho.

T

Trinsauce

Damn you ganked a dexer with 2 people and a super dragon... okayyy quite of an accomplishment for waka tho.
I guess this dumbass doesn't realize that TIGER WOODS is in SCAM...

Based on the picture it looks like Kronus died a couple screens over and that tamer looks to be running towards the fight... fail to see how there is a confirmed gank... But what I DO SEE is 1 Waka and 2 SCAM based on the picture...

R

Ruffles

a WAR where simply the # of kills acheived is a much better measurement.
I must disagree. War is never a simple matter of score. There are many factors in determining who is a winner. Score is just a small factor. The victory is determined by who surrenders first. Or, in the case of a duel, who has the last man standing, regardless of the skills and templates of the individual players. There are many other factors that can determine who is winner...determination, courage, compassion, honor to name just a few.

Perhaps this is beyond the understanding of some people, but those who have truly involved in a war, know this to be a truth.

R

Ruffles

i wasn't there so won't comment on a ganking. Were you present or just blowing more smoke outta your azz? Considering what is in the screenshot, looks like 2 scam and one, possibly 2 WAKA (Mercutio's bar is lit up). Still, good job Rant :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess this dumbass doesn't realize that TIGER WOODS is in SCAM...

Based on the picture it looks like Kronus died a couple screens over and that tamer looks to be running towards the fight... fail to see how there is a confirmed gank... But what I DO SEE is 1 Waka and 2 SCAM based on the picture...
Hmm blue gzone gank is still a gank. Scam is actually the only guild on Sonoma that dont use gzone for a coordinated gank on one(1) guy. COP has april shower and several others, and Waka has Violet Mood that instantly comes to mind. Judging by the screenshot looks like willy got in an explosion and killed him and the tamer then came out of guardzone since he knew its safe.

Sigh why can you guys just post something like mine? Clean 1v1 killshot on Rai-guy of waka and corpse is on screen? No explanation (or story) needed.

T

Trinsauce

Sorry War... but the picture says it all... 2 SCAM and 2 Waka... some random guy whom I dunno... Either way it's EXTREMELY OBVIOUS that he was running to the fight and not ACTUALLY involved in the fight... Bottom line was 1 dead SCAM 2 Waka left alive and oh yea TIGER WOODS is never without his dragon... I have yet to see that char on the field without a dragon... End of story... Spin WU Spin.

Again more "cop outs" for what happened...

For the 1v1 comment... U have a GRAND TOTAL of ONE screenshot showing a 1v1 kill... ONE... I repeat ONE... The rest of ur pictures there's normally 3 or so of SCAM with u on the same screen... Willy has posted many now...

Anyhow thanks for keeping me entertained at work guys... GJ

D

DARTH_VADER

omg you all are idiots, i havent even played uo in forever because its liek super nintendo to me now old and gay but first of all in that pic with the drag i know who that is its someone named lost is a blue and bola dragon ganks people with waka or at least he trys just look at willys journal he obviously scrolled it up its an old journal entry not even from that actual screenshot and this one right above from rant casey is obviously a dismount disarm deathstrike gank because the dog is solid snake, why did you act like you did it one v one and than post it lol you all need to stop trying to prove yourselves to uo , even if you one day mysteriously get really good youll quickly find that noone cares and more people will probably hate on you the better you get, snake your an idiot still and asha is still the only good pvper in waka so eat **** and die ****in waffles lol **** uo too btw i still play sometimes tho

R

Ruffles

omg you all are idiots, i havent even played uo in forever because its liek super nintendo to me now old and gay but first of all in that pic with the drag i know who that is its someone named lost is a blue and bola dragon ganks people with waka or at least he trys just look at willys journal he obviously scrolled it up its an old journal entry not even from that actual screenshot and this one right above from rant casey is obviously a dismount disarm deathstrike gank because the dog is solid snake, why did you act like you did it one v one and than post it lol you all need to stop trying to prove yourselves to uo , even if you one day mysteriously get really good youll quickly find that noone cares and more people will probably hate on you the better you get, snake your an idiot still and asha is still the only good pvper in waka so eat **** and die ****in waffles lol **** uo too btw i still play sometimes tho
I'm having trouble understanding this drivel...anyone out there that can translate?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm when did the harry happen?
All I found yesturday was this dude... wondering in Skara as I run to the bank on my red mage.

I believe that's a waka, and he actually tried to fight me 1v1 even tho his spell combo was as the following "magic arrow, recall, recall, recall, recall, recall" and dead. Glad to see a mage once awhile from the 2nd heaviest archer/stealther/dexer guild of Sonoma tho.
I will admit it...he did get me 1v1...I was trying to escape as my ping is horrible and I had a sammich in hand! LOL!!! I did notice that you all took my bag of runes I was marking...lamers..I had to go buy more. I did come back about 3 mins later and finish marking my runebooks! LOL.

I cannot wait for my ping to improve from the 150-200 I ping on a good night...

Edit: Also..just so everyone knows...War was playing an Archer mage, if I am not mistaken, and then I was on a Scribe Ninja Mage. The horse is a renamed black horse (clever yes..I fooled all of you!!).

As anyone can vouch though...I am absolutely horrible on a mage..I still play them though...they are much funner to play and I actually feel as if I can be more helpful on a mage that I can be on an Archer or a dexer. I would play my dexer if ping would permit it, but lagg is a pancake!

B

Busters

Hmm blue gzone gank is still a gank. Scam is actually the only guild on Sonoma that dont use gzone for a coordinated gank on one(1) guy. COP has april shower and several others, and Waka has Violet Mood that instantly comes to mind. Judging by the screenshot looks like willy got in an explosion and killed him and the tamer then came out of guardzone since he knew its safe.

Sigh why can you guys just post something like mine? Clean 1v1 killshot on Rai-guy of waka and corpse is on screen? No explanation (or story) needed.
rofl, you guys play blues quite a bit, but you stay in your house (RIGHT BESIDE GZ) and wait till someone flags on each char till you run out to try to gank, so same tactic. And yours are never a 1v1 kill shot, always a gank because you never show your face, or never leave your house unless you have numbers. And res kills are not considered 1v1:next:

T

Trinsauce

EPIC FAIL AGAIN...

If he scrolled up there would be a "lock" that shows in his journal... Kthx

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This alllll translates into the following:

"I am tired of getting my azz kicked constantly, it makes me cry..and...and... Solid Snake is a meanie...and......and...I am taking my ball and going home!!! So there...nyahh" :sad4:

Yep..I think that about covers it. :thumbsup:

:thumbup1:

R

Ruffles

This alllll translates into the following:

"I am tired of getting my azz kicked constantly, it makes me cry..and...and... Solid Snake is a meanie...and......and...I am taking my ball and going home!!! So there...nyahh" :sad4:

Yep..I think that about covers it. :thumbsup:

:thumbup1:

Oh yea!! ROFL, thank you Widow :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something will be wrong with this picture for someone.
What's wrong? I have countless 1v1 shots as everyone knows. Nice gank hehe ****ing snake dismounted me and you guys killed my horse (evidentally u dont even see my faction horse on screen i wonder why? oh yea dismount ganked)because I was fighting again outnumbered (unlike waka who just stay in house), just like what I said. I wish someone can just post something 1v1. Not this dismount disarm gank. But oh well great accomplishment for waka. ganking an archer on foot disarmed. :thumbsup:

for example
Assed Up 1v1

Assed Up 1v1

Assed Up 1v6

Assed Up 1v1

Oh I didnt do this one but some waka zergling got Assed Up while zerging 2 scams with 7 or 8 other. This is Epic. All Name screenie with just bambam. 8 to 2 zerg much? AND get killed? Nice one wakas.

Sigh, since wakas dont leave house unless it's a dismount disarm gank or have us completely outnumbered It's hard to get 1v1 killshots. But I still do have a few as posted. I have yet to see a waka posting about killing me in any kind of 1v1 fashion. Congrates on the dismount disarm gank tho, you guys are so clever the other 3 dudes thats kill my horse wasnt even on screen. Nice gank (nothing wrong with ganks, especially for inferior invididuals).

I wouldnt say someone will have a problem with "these" screenshots. As you guys seem to be quite used to it to get killed "1v1" and get caught on screenshot. Something I wont imaging waka accomplish. Since there's no PvP for waka unless you guys got us by at least double (that screenie also suggested a double odds gank as an evidence).

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oops there's more...
Some for COPies. (Done by Jesse)

Cal owned 1v2 (this was done when Lego was in betrayal) So I ASSED UP cal while being attacked by Lego and him. And evidence. Or you can lie about is and say Lego never left Scam and we ganked Cal 2v1... then it's just a worthless 2v1 gank (looks up to some worthless 2v1 dismount disarm gank shot). This is the last time I remember he played his mage.

Got some 1v1 for KMS too? Yeaaa

I dont claim I did this 1v1 just a random corpse shot (gotta drag cryrite in this funny mess)

Lol I got a LOT more. 1 2v1 dismount disarm gank shot dont bother me. No one can really live thru that. But 1v1 on the other hand (or getting killed while zerging) is amazing to see.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...WU skipping through mammary lane again I see.

Has to rely on pics that have been posted a cpl hundred times over the last 6+ months to make himself feel better over the reality that his guild is just a house hiding, never flag group of cowards.

How weak can this kid be?...looks like pretty freaking weak.....

SPIN WU SPIN!!!!!!!

LAWLS!..face it girlie boy..you are horrid..absolutely disgustingly horrid at PvP.

Quit this game and you will instantly feel better about yourself because it will be 1 less thing that glaringly shows you how pathetic you are every single day of your in-game existence. :loser:

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I didnt do this one but some waka zergling got Assed Up while zerging 2 scams with 7 or 8 other. This is Epic. All Name screenie with just bambam. 8 to 2 zerg much? AND get killed? Nice one wakas.
Did you get dropped on your head a baby??

Look at that SS. There are atleast 6 names in UOAM...hmm...I guess that means that SCAM just cannot stay together...I am sure that more than just the "two" had to do with someone dieing. Its a very good attempt though. I think it is funnier than **** all of the SS people have showing SCAM members (Mainly you) ass up...

T

Trinsauce

Look at that SS. There are atleast 6 names in UOAM...hmm...I guess that means that SCAM just cannot stay together...I am sure that more than just the "two" had to do with someone dieing. Its a very good attempt though. I think it is funnier than **** all of the SS people have showing SCAM members (Mainly you) ass up...
Ya know that screenshot, their response to all those names on the UOAM was that they were all on Napa cause they all use the same UOAM... And cause they juss happened to be in the same vicinity away from the gate at the same time of the night... LMAO

T

Trinsauce

ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this pic... By the looks of it is it in that long canyon area??? WTF were u fighting way out there for??? By the looks of it he's laying face down AZZ up which means he was a runnin... Something must've jumped up and bit him cause he juss kept runnin and runnin... LOL

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Great, you just had to go and comment on the mighty WU's screenshots. I hope your happy.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's so sad you guys have to fake a character to get killshot on me because you couldnt do it on your own eh...

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...440ebe125e953bd19878093509cd9991ed0f785c048c4

This is the fake character and he has no guild and is in SL (which is the one in trinity's screenshot).

I will have $cam tag on all the time. Why do you guys have to go so low?
Getting deseprate much? Such a waste of a glacial hair dye.

Low life liars... Sorry if you guys cant kill me 1v1. But making a char and put a 15m hair dye on him just so you can do a fake killshot? Sad...

And here's the real character.
http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...01585aca008a7a5dc1ed839744c360709b1d92416da5b

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with this pic... By the looks of it is it in that long canyon area??? WTF were u fighting way out there for??? By the looks of it he's laying face down AZZ up which means he was a runnin... Something must've jumped up and bit him cause he juss kept runnin and runnin... LOL
Judging by you guys willing to spend a glaicial hair dye in order to produce a screenshot of a 1v1 kill on me...... Here's the pictures on uo.com of the character waka killed ROFL...

At least do it all the way and go buy a name change token. Or at least FAKE a guild that look similar to [$CAM] so you can get that into your fake screenshot...

Real me (ROFLLLLL)

M

Mr Helmet

nice try... the day i die 1v1 to a hiding mage will be the day i quit uo.... whats missing in this picture is snake bcuz he dismounted me then smoke bombed and mercutio and willly para/fs spammed me. guess thats what i get for forgetting a tbox. and the dragon tamer isnt tiger woods its Im lost aka davey bowman aka another waka. gg nice try

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something will be wrong with this picture for someone.
No wonder I dont remember getting killed by these 2 lowlifes.

No guild name. LOL

nice try Snake... you almost fooled me too. Btw snake I worth 5 points to kill.

Edit: Sorry my screen resolution is too high...
Here cropped version

D

DARTH_VADER

Dont you see here trinity , its obvious, there is no epic fail on my part here, waka posts gank kills well anyone can do that i have over three hundred please dont make me post them all i dont want to lol and the fake character you killed called ii is truly pathetic, man i dont claim to be the best but you all need to get some real nuts and start showing up, only person who ever fights anymore is mercutio and asha the rest of you hide until a gank opportunity comes, oh and quit crying that you do spawns and harrys , scam is an elite pvp guild who is here to pvp we could give a **** about spawns and harrys but if we got the people we will show up theres been so many times its been 8 on 2 or 3 of us and you all have died, cop knows this you all know this now stop with the bs and get real for a change, show some respect to those who have earned it , and until you quit sitting in luna while im at the gate waiting for a fight that never comes than you might earn respect from our end. Theres a reason i barely play uo anymore, because i sit at the gate at various hours of the day and noone shows , and if they do show its me running from 2 dismounters pets and 6 archers and 2 crosshealers, its simple, i dont want to be in a ganking guild like you all i want is for you to actually earn your right to say you pvp for a change and actually come fight even when you dont have anyone on like i do, thats why i considered myself better than waka, because i dont care if anyone in my guild is online or not.

T

Trinsauce

All I see are more and more excuses...

Jesse look at the bottom left side of ur screen... U'll see Holy Light... Then take ur eyes and go up to the journal in the upper right hand corner... There's TIGER WOODS casting holy light... Imagine that...

WU, ROTFLMAO... That has got to be the stupidest excuse I have ever heard in the history of excuses... We're not like u... We don't make chars after other people's names... U made a Trinity way back when AOS first started to try and get items from my friends... U made a Wasp and an Ember to try and cash in on Eric's friendships all across UO... Noone thinks like u nor would we waste the time and effort to do so... I find it funny tho that u "thought that would be the case so u looked up uo.com immediately to see if it were the case"... Ur feet r moving 100 MPH but ur not going anywhere...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I see are more and more excuses...

Jesse look at the bottom left side of ur screen... U'll see Holy Light... Then take ur eyes and go up to the journal in the upper right hand corner... There's TIGER WOODS casting holy light... Imagine that...

WU, ROTFLMAO... That has got to be the stupidest excuse I have ever heard in the history of excuses... We're not like u... We don't make chars after other people's names... U made a Trinity way back when AOS first started to try and get items from my friends... U made a Wasp and an Ember to try and cash in on Eric's friendships all across UO... Noone thinks like u nor would we waste the time and effort to do so... I find it funny tho that u "thought that would be the case so u looked up uo.com immediately to see if it were the case"... Ur feet r moving 100 MPH but ur not going anywhere...
Thanks for admitting making fake screenshots. Hail to the great Waka. Now go work on some REAL kills like I laid on you. And stop ASSING UP your own characters to claim a kill on me. I didnt know I got a fanboi club. Someone is willing to spend a glaical hair dye and duplicate my character and gain NOTHING out of it but bad reputation to their loser weakling guild that cannot kill 1 archer. Go ahead and lie. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Epic Fail. If you are going to lie (well known already and those fake screenshots are just a seal to your reputation), lie better.

Oh I would do something to cash in on dumb people Id admit that. but I "earn" my bragging rights, I dont have to fake it. Silly losers. When I did Wasp, I gained ornies staff of magis and arcane shields and countless of ethys. Unlike waka I dont make a char and spend 15mill on it just so they can get a screenshot... (well it's quite possibly screenshots that they will never get so I guess 15m is worth it).

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...not only pathetic but seriously stupid in-game as well...where else??

I can't hold it back folks...WU..that is not me..nor is it Paint Shopped.... it is just one more random shot of you dead. God knows there are more opportunities to get one of those out there than there are stars in the sky.

But I acknowledge your complete and utter worship. I know you dream of someday being like me. You may now stop licking my boots..and whatever else you may currently be obsessively stroking at the thought of being like me.

Horrid..just completely horrid!! :loser:

SPIN WU SPIN!!!!! FASTER!!!! FASTER!!!!!!!

T

Trinsauce

28 dmg from a normal weapon hit... I dont pvp naked neither.
Where do u see a wep hit doing that much damage??? How do u know it wasn't an ebolt, or a FS??? Ur feet r still movin hella fast but u ain't goin anywhere...

P.S. Juss thought I'd inform u on something ALL uo players already know... When u die, u die naked unless u don't have something insured... then that falls with u too... Nice try tho...

P.S.S. The 50 points don't mean **** if he's recently killed u... Until 5 different people kill u he cannot gain any points off of u...

One day u will be a bright T Wizard...

D

DARTH_VADER

once again your too stupid to understand, the only epic fail is yourself and your guildmates im sorry its come down to this, rant casey used to be in ti and i had mad respect for him and willy loman as well, but i think some of you are too caught up in trying to prove something, and you cant your going so low now to prove something on a message board i kind of wonder how long its been since youve got drunk or had sex... making fake characters is ridiculous and posting gank kills is too, your giving sonoma shard and cali a bad rep, look at the other boards there not like this, and i love cali but damn you all are like dogs trying to please theyre owners

D

DARTH_VADER

Where do u see a wep hit doing that much damage??? How do u know it wasn't an ebolt, or a FS??? Ur feet r still movin hella fast but u ain't goin anywhere...

P.S. Juss thought I'd inform u on something ALL uo players already know... When u die, u die naked unless u don't have something insured... then that falls with u too... Nice try tho...

P.S.S. The 50 points don't mean **** if he's recently killed u... Until 5 different people kill u he cannot gain any points off of u...

One day u will be a bright T Wizard...
its right above willys head you idiot, what are you stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.