• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Authenic Europa Gold "Cloth" and Clothes!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

These are some of the many styles and looks of Europa gold cloth.

I am selling some of the rarest cloth in the world of Ultima Online. Europa Gold Colored Cloth! As seen above, it has quite a unique look to it, and has been introduced on items such as Event RBG Sashes.

All the items I sell have [Exceptional] tags on them along with some of my crafter's like Lox, Mickael, These Hands, and Chesapeake Mercs. (All are my crafters).

I will sell any cloth item with my name on it at 3.5mil per cloth.
This means, a skirt is 10 pieces, so it would cost 35mil.

I will also sell the cloth itself (have a little bit to sell) at 4mil per piece.
You can buy it, and put your own crafter's name on it.
Also, a bulk deal (The only bulk deal),
If you buy 100 cloth, I will sell it for 300m.

A few have already purchased some, but I just recently decided to sell it shardwise. If you did purchase some, please feel free to comment and let people know it is legit and how smooth transactions went =]

Any questions, comments, or wishes to buy, just message here or PM me. Thanks =]

NEW UPDATE: VENDOR STOCKED ON ATL

[View Picture below for whereabout of vendor]

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What server are you selling it on? sorry if iv missed that bit and you'v already said.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What server are you selling it on? sorry if iv missed that bit and you'v already said.
Chesapeake sir.

And for the record in the other post...

Yes, for a short time there was a way to make cloth items into cloth again, hence the abundance of golden cloth and the new glacial clothes.
Well; I've had mine for a while.. So dont involve me in any of that exploit talk.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=106348

^ There ya go. =]

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The word authentic with any item, goes about as far as I can throw it.

Being as the word is on a 300$ monitor, it's not going an inch.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have any on atlantic? sorry if i missed what shard in the thread :D

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bumping. Have cloth & tailors on Chesapeake, Great Lakes, and Atlantic. Feel free to pm me or leave a message here. :D

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a Hell of a lot of europa gold sashes u must have cut up...and i mean a hell of a lot....to make the clothes in the pics alone...never mond the extra cloth u have for sale???????

I smell something ..and it aint very sweet!!!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a Hell of a lot of europa gold sashes u must have cut up...and i mean a hell of a lot....to make the clothes in the pics alone...never mond the extra cloth u have for sale???????

I smell something ..and it aint very sweet!!!!
Well instead of accusing you are free to PM me and ask how/when/where I got it and I'll tell you what shard the IDOC was on, the owner of the IDOC, and how much I got, then you can make your own suspicions =]

This is a very unneeded post in my thread though. Please dont troll it and get it locked. Thanks for your biased input though. :)

EDIT: And for the record; most of the things I make for pictures are done at server down so people can see what things looked like and I dont waste cloth on things people dont want; hence most of the pics are on my character(s). But I'm sure you will just be biased and not believe anything I say anyways.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump!!

I now have cloth on Atlantic; Chesapeake, Great Lakes, and (by popular demand) Europa =]

PM Me or message here. Thanks!!

C

Chocolate Moose

Are you still selling Europa gold cloth ? I want a skirt or an elven robe

R

RichDC

I want something on GL!!!

Not sure what yet though...and cant check on prices/cloth counts yet im at work :(

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BUMP!

Have cloth on Chessy; Atlantic, Great Lakes, and Europa!!

NEW UPDATE: VENDOR STOCKED ON ATL

[View Picture below for whereabout of vendor]