1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Governors Meeting 2-24-19

By Drakelord, Feb 25, 2019 | |
Tags:
Average User Rating:
5/5,
  1. Governors Meeting 2-24-19
    gov meeting 2-24-19.jpg

King Blackthorn: King Blackthorn: Ahh here comes more! Greetings Vixen.
    Vixen: *waves*
    Lavendar: Hail Vixen
    Queen Mum: *smiles* at Vixen
    King Blackthorn: Tonight will probably be a short meeting as usual but lets get started. Cinderella what have you to report tonight?

Cinderella: well the women of Minoc have been talking about the tale of two cupids.
    King Blackthorn: Oh?
    Cinderella: one was good and handed out gifts to the people who gathered on Valentine's day
    and the other wasn't quite so nice.
    King Blackthorn: Ah I see

Cinderella: Some nasty Cupid like creatures were attacking the sheepherder and his sheep over at Trinsic
    King Blackthorn: Ah I see
    Cinderella: and the royal guard was sent to help them out
    Queen Mum: *poor sheep*
    Cinderella: we are glad that they were dealt with other than that, all is calm thus ends my report
    King Blackthorn: Thank you for your report. Glad the evil cupids were handled
    Cinderella: *nods*

King Blackthorn: Queen Mum what have you to report tonight?
    Queen Mum: Well it seems we have a bit of a cold and flu virus going on. So we have gathered many batches of honey and tea leaves as possible
    King Blackthorn: You sure it's not the "love bug" *snickers*
    Queen Mum: Wish it was! Better kisses instead of sneezes
    King Blackthorn: *nods*
    Queen Mum: So we have been providing the citizens with cold potions and hope it will soon pass.
    King Blackthorn: Well, we should try and keep it it under control. We don't want an epidemic in our hands
    Queen Mum: aye, we don't want it to spread to other cities and keep slippers on!! Other than that mess we are doing well and wait anxiously for Spring
    King Blackthorn: Be sure to have our chefs cook up some chicken soup as well
    Queen Mum: Oh thank you, I will do that ...
    King Blackthorn: Alright. Thank you. Lavendar what have you to report?

Lavendar: Good evening. I also noted the visit of the Cupids and thought the creatures brought were very clever as they kept changing into a likeness of one of us so we had trouble distinguishing friend from foe
    King Blackthorn: Those cupids can sure be tricksters at times
    Lavendar: But as Cinderella has said, the invasion of the creatures was temporarily put to rest Unfortunately I did not see the final battle and was sad to have missed it. Vesper is recovering from a very cold spell and looking forward to spring. Otherwise all is well. Thank you.

King Blackthorn: Seems many are suffering from illnesses lately well, thank you for your report. I will have our royal physicians keep a close eye on this illness that is spreading. To make sure it doesn’t get out of hand and am very pleased the rogue Cupids were dealt with swiftly. I don't have much else to report tonight myself but I would like to open the floor to everyone. Does anyone have anything they would like to discuss? Vixen have you anything for us?

*Cupid let loose her arrow*
    Cupid arrow.jpg

Vixen: Sorry, I have nothing to say at this time sir but thank you for asking

King Blackthorn: Alright then If that is all, then I will close tonight's meeting a bit early. But Xanthus does have a couple things for you by the statue in the courtyard. He would like for you all to head there after the meeting
    Queen Mum: *heads off to the Royal cook to request chicken soup for citizens*
    Lavendar: Thank you, Your Highness.
    King Blackthorn: and with that, you are all dismissed =)

Share This Article

Maldar, Captn Norrington and Tamais like this.