• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*zoom zoom zoom* (factions)

• Thread starter Sergul'zan_SP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sergul'zan_SP

Faction news from Draconi...

<blockquote><hr>

[18:49] Draconi: Meanwhile, on factions
[18:49] Draconi: Factions is getting a look right now for *some* changes during the next publish, but this will not be a revamp or full design pass

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Faction news from Draconi...

<blockquote><hr>

[18:49] Draconi: Meanwhile, on factions
[18:49] Draconi: Factions is getting a look right now for *some* changes during the next publish, but this will not be a revamp or full design pass

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great news!

R

Rykus

I wonder how many of these changes will adversely affect Siege? How many will be prod shard specific or bring yet another element of Trammel to Siege? Hopefully they are bug/system fixes that should have been addressed years ago.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Same here...I'm hoping the decide not to change them and just fix 'em.

I'm sure they won't be able to resist though...

G

I think it has to do with the SL base and getting sigils out, guard zones, and such. It was mentioned somewhere.