• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zoom feature

J

JRock

Wouldn't it be nice if we could zoom in closer on our sims? Is this possible?

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess not. lol

I

imported_Juniper Skye

You mean closer than what we already can? We can zoom in bt clicking the + sign in the tool bar, if you didn't already know this.....

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

You mean closer than what we already can? We can zoom in bt clicking the + sign in the tool bar, if you didn't already know this.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I meant closer than we already can. I'd like to even zoom in on their eye balls if this was possible. lol

I

imported_Juniper Skye

LOL..... I was gonna say, what do you want to look up thier noses?

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

LOL..... I was gonna say, what do you want to look up thier noses?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

We will be able to do that as we bring in Sims 2 graphics! There are 3 major phases (and a bunch of tiny ones) on our trek there.

1. We must upgrade to DirectX 9.
2. We will bring in Sims 2 graphics (3D and all that jazz), but the camera angle will not change.
3. The camera angle will be changable/movable.

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

We will be able to do that as we bring in Sims 2 graphics! There are 3 major phases (and a bunch of tiny ones) on our trek there.

1. We must upgrade to DirectX 9.
2. We will bring in Sims 2 graphics (3D and all that jazz), but the camera angle will not change.
3. The camera angle will be changable/movable.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOT! That will be so cool. Can't wait.