• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ZOOG Hub Guide

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured I would do a updated guide :)

To get to the ZOOG Hub go South from the Zento Moongate and out of the North East City Gates and a quick jog North on the road. It has a big T on the roof.

Zoog Hub.jpg

Stop one Starting from the South by the Runebook is the Wolf House. Here you will find lots of Tsuki Wolves. To the Northwest is Yamodon Point and you guessed it a Yamadon, two Rune Beetles also Spawn there. Straight West is the Champion Spawn. There is a Perm Healer 1 screen South of the Porch.

Wolf Pad.jpg

Stop Number 2 is Victims Zento Rune Library.

Vics.jpg
Next on the list is the Safe Haven Hub.

safehaven.jpg

Next is the IPKU HUB

ipku.jpg

And then we have the Abyss House West.

Abyss.jpg

And Back to my House with the Orc Mine tower. Great place to mine saltpeter wearing a mask of orcish kin or just train up mining and combat.

orc.jpg

Next is the Ant Pad NE of Vesper this house and the A Hole House work together for farming Zoogies and Running Translocation Powder. It is like a easy button :)

antpad.jpg

The A Hole is next and is located beside the Hive entrance between Wind and Yew. The Entrance is just off the SW corner of the house.

Ahole.jpg

Fire Island is next, this house has a overland black solen spawn right beside it, is not too far from the temple and is on the coast. One of my favorite places to hang out.

fireisland.jpg

My old Garden House is next in line, not much goes on here other than plant growing and it is where I keep my fire paintings. Also where I put my Boat in the water.

gardenhouse.jpg

And next is my Ocrina Island (Port Tyr) Treasure Hunter house and Workshop. Not much to do on the island other than LJ, Craft and Fish.

workshop.jpg

My little Ameba Island hideout is next, I placed this house so I could more easily kill the lumberjack Scripter that was working the island. After he quit coming around I decided I really like this place and kept it. Can't get here from the Hub but there is a tile for it on the other islands workshop porch.

ameba.jpg

Up next the Wind Maze house a good mining and solen hunting house and just a hop and skip from the entrance to the Wind dungeon/City.

windmaze.jpg

My Ocrina Thief Hideout and warehouse is next....... Not that there are any thieves on Siege!

warehouse.jpg

Pretty much a given that the Port Tyr Keep is my Central location and my favorite house. Arguably one of if not the best Keep locations on Siege.

porttyr.jpg
And last up is the Hag House Good for running the hag quest for Sacrifice, turn in points, regs, and a occasional decent T Map. I will have to put the Zeep maps and runes back together, I seem to have lost them a long the way :)

Hag House.jpg

And a special thanks to the players of Siege for the entertaining GC while I was taking the Screenies. Leave it to Hugibear to close this with a laugh!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Glad to have you back! I use your Zento Hub ALL the time...love all the noises and bloodiness ;) :heart: