Zoo Spawn Society Donations

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May 17, 2003
Raleigh, NC
What's the saying? Even the best laid plans........

So, the plan WAS to lock a box down at my Luna Vendor house with Access set to Anyone and let people drop off donations since everyone got scattered tonite. However, while I can lock the box down just fine and even set the Access, no one can actually PUT anything in it. :yell:

So, new plan.....If you have any donations you'd like to drop off, please find Vallend, Timberwolf, Gwenyth or myself. One of the four of us are usually on and can take your donations. I've got a chest set up where we can store the donations until Calina comes back.

And, by the way, I know TW already said it, but yes, you guys rock! I didn't even know the champ was up til someone said, it's dead. LOL Hope you had fun!