• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zoo Challenge 2008

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Greetings all Tamers and Zoo lovers!!

The Blunt Logic guild is here to bring to you a contest in honor of the Britannia Royal Zoo. The objective of this challenge is to acquire the most reward points in the Brit Zoo over the next three weeks. All participants will be required on July 5th to post a screen shot here of there Brit zoo donation box reward points. This screen shot must also show your character name and shard Catskills up in the top left corner. Sample screen shot is below.

REWARDS!!!!

1st place for the most points earned will receive 20 million!
2nd place for the most points earned will receive 10 million!
3rd place for the most points will receive 5 million!

The Royal Brit zoo also takes gold donations, so this contest is not for tamers only. It is for anyone who wishes to help our Zoo and get our Silver Steed out!

Here is the sample screen shot that you will need to submit. Everything circled in red is required for your entry to be valid.

Happy taming and donating! Cya in 3 weeks!

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good timing for this challenge! I look forward to seeing the results and participating as soon as I am able!

Thanks for organizing this-

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not a problem :) We are also excited for the results, and taming up a storm to pitch in with getting more creatures in the zoo.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Feels a breeze carrying with it the sense of excitement****

Giggles...many, many, including myself have enjoyed the challenge of drumming up interest of getting people involved in the Britannia Royal Zoo. Jerimiah, Sarame, SunnySideup, Hamlin, Seagryfn, Old Man Trinity, even one of Grog's alts.

I am happy that you made this post. Possibly with publish um...53 I believe it is, Catskills zoo will be filled in no time. Oh...and thank you for the dread horse. I have since tamed one myself (solo) but it was a challenge. hehe.

****Cracks knuckles and gets ready to do a bit of taming****

S

Sin

Yahooo I have wanted a reason to bust out photo shop again....

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yahooo I have wanted a reason to bust out photo shop again....
lmao, you goof ball.

Sorry guys I let him out of his cage again... *goes to get a stick*

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And Bob, your welcome on the dread steed :) now... *gets more coffee after taming half the night*

S

Sin

lmao, you goof ball.

Sorry guys I let him out of his cage again... *goes to get a stick*
Comeing from a person who drew a funky looking heart in that pic up top you should have just drew a circel then we all would understand a littel better :gee:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lmao. You try drawing a perfect circle with my hyper 4 year old in your lap. I dare ya! :lol:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tier 6 almost 7!!!! Lets keep those pets coming!!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just a hair over two weeks left and we are at tier 8!! Great work so far guys. Keep it up.

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very glad to hear the event is leading to the return of animals to the zoo! May I suggest dropping some books to advertise this event?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes I will have to wait until next week when I have a little more time though. But I have done some bank spamming directing people here. And if you guys have any zoo lover friends please refer them here as well.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the best and easiest thing to tame for male tamers?... unicorns would be nice - if they weren't for females only -_-

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming you have the skills, Ki-Rin would be comparable to Unicorns and only males can tame them. The most popular places for taming them also have Unicorns. If you need runes leave me a PM and I should be able to help this weekend.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been working my secondary tamer...I wish I could tame Ki-rins. I think I need 100.0 taming to tame them. I'm getting closer. For now I'll stick to the polar bears. Today I have to do some rl stuff, I should be on a bit later.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also you guys can send me your screen shot in PM and I will post it here on the 5th. Might make the thread less messy if I were to post some of the screen shots in one message. I have received one already but you still have a little over a week left to rack up some points!