• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Zombie Skull, Princes Mask, Minotaur hay..More

F

Fraggles

well after much thought i have decided to slowly start selling off my collection, with a baby due in a couple months and just not much time to play anymore it saddens me to get rid of some of these items but i know others would like to have them in there collection.
Auction will run until saterday Aug 27th at 7pm Pacific time (10 est) there is no min bid items will sell for what ever they bring. Items are located on LS shard and i plan to list a few items every 4-5 days. the 10min bidding rule applys.
I will accept gold on about any shard and i may be able to transfer the sold items to Atlantic after a few items have sold.
Items for future auctions can be seen at my museum, there is a rune to the location at NW luna small vendor house with Eurp gold vendors My ice is 369214966

1.Ice shard high bid viergdarmkmoon 60
2. Minotoure Colony Hay Vierddarkmoon 110
3. A Denomic Zombie Skull Viergdark 75m
4. Halloweenie Princes Skin Mask (Blessed) Alexander 26m
5. Helm of the Damned Replica Clops 45m

I tryed looking up these items but the search is not treating me well, ill work on it and try to post drops/shard if anyone has info please post it!

Attachments

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
45 for the Zombie helm
45 for Damned Replica helm

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Halloweenie Princes Skin Mask (Blessed) ... 18mil

F

Fraggles

Does anyone forsee any problems running this auction with the hurricane? Should i postpone the end date or just let it run???

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Maybe a power outage but other than that we will all be indoors sitting infront of our computers. :hahaha:

F

Fraggles

bids updated, Auction ends tonight and i will post the next items up for auction shortly

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
4. Halloweenie Princes Skin Mask (Blessed) 35 mill

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'm kicking myself for passing on one of these on a vendor for less...
My last bid on this. :p

Zombie skull - 90m

F

Fraggles

6 mins until end of auction winners can contact me at 369214966

F

Fraggles

Ok the winners are

Prawn- Ice Shard 65m
Promathia- Minoutare Hay 120m
Clops- Zombie Skull 90m Damned Helm Replica 45m
Asherd-Halloweenie Mask 38m

As soon as im done cooking breakfast i will contact all of you that have icq me

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Mmm. What are we having for breakfast?

F

Fraggles

Promathia please contact me via Pm or icq for you item, i will give it a few days for you to contact me. if buyer does not come forward i will offer it to viergedarkmoon for the winning price of 120m

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Promathia please contact me via Pm or icq for you item, i will give it a few days for you to contact me. if buyer does not come forward i will offer it to viergedarkmoon for the winning price of 120m
I already icqd you yesterday at 1pm. You haven't answered

Try icqn me instead 612363999