• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Zombie Rat - GL 10/15 & Ornate Encrusted Armguards

Creapor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Zombie Rat - Event item that dropped on 10/15/13 is a 1 of 15 item. This acts like a statue and when double clicked it makes a zombie sound. Asking 400 mil to buy this item.

Ornate Encrusted Armguards - Event item from season one, this item is a one time drop, one per shard item. Very cool blue hue is the original color, the item has been blessed but was not enhanced. These came in 2 varieties (one with 2 Mana Regen and the other having more resists) Taking offers on this item as it is very old, no buyout in mind but willing to entertain offers.

I received both items myself from these events and have never left my possession. They are both vendorable and would be willing to use Nails or Rylo to confirm these items are legit and broker the deals if necessary. Please feel free to post here or icq me 39715400, both items are located on Great Lakes but i can transfer them to Atlantic or Chesapeake free of charge. I prefer gold payment to be on either Atlantic or Great Lakes. zombierat.png Ornate Encrusted Armguards.png