• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ZOGGISM SHALL RETURN

• Thread starter ThraximusZog
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

ThraximusZog

You fools accept you're fancy beliefs...but the rise and will lfor future Zoggism shall return to destroy everything you have ever known.. the revolution will hit this server like a mother....... .... ... .. ... storm. victory or death. July is the neo era of Zog on Sonoma...this time... we shall make you all suffer.

T

ThraximusZog

How dare an old subject and servant of mine speak to his master in such a tone!!!

tone like my glorious body!

:p

T

ThraximusZog

Nope.I was the only person ever in Zog. What are you ****ing 12? I know you are but what am I lalalal....then again I am talking with Sonoma UO players...maybe you are 12 keke lallalala hk power...etc.

Don't worry, I am not coming back anytime soon. If I do return..hope 90% of you all quit by then so I can have a fresh start and terrorize a new generation of carebears and wanna be pvpers.

then again..maybe not...whatever I feel like at the time..I do miss however making weak minded UO players suffer to no end. Was a fun online hobby, like those facebook games or **** you play on the phone when waiting at an air port.

In conclusion, I am the greatest person to have ever lived. Hunter you can be the third or fourth if you want.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah yeah. Well, if you're coming back then come back. If not then don't.