zerg

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 26, 2005
it's been about 6 champs i've worked to last level or champ now and been zerged. Probably by some american guild that just controls power scrolls and doesnt contribute jack to the shard except for leeching our scrolls...

Crap!

Solo spawning is tough...

I think i need more blues...

edit: i take it back, a few of them were pretty safe :)
Even sold me back one of my scrolls! lucky me! :p

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 1, 2009
You probably talking about EEK, I guess.

They are not too bad. They have a few idiots too, but most of them will fight you one on one instead of just ganking you. Also, most of the times their numbers aren't that overwhelming, so that a group of 3-4 stands a chance of defending the champ.

Just try to put one or two of them in stat, that usually eases the pressure they can put on, enabling you to kill the champ before they get out of stat and regroup.

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 26, 2005
You probably talking about EEK, I guess.

They are not too bad. They have a few idiots too, but most of them will fight you one on one instead of just ganking you. Also, most of the times their numbers aren't that overwhelming, so that a group of 3-4 stands a chance of defending the champ.

Just try to put one or two of them in stat, that usually eases the pressure they can put on, enabling you to kill the champ before they get out of stat and regroup.

Dude what's this about stat loss? like old-skool statloss??

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 2, 2008
DK
You might consider joining a spawning guild.
That is probberly the best thing u can do.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 1, 2009
Dude what's this about stat loss? like old-skool statloss??
It's a faction system, actually it's skill loss, not stat loss, but most call it statloss out of habit.

Quote taken from the playguide on uoherald.com:
"DEATH AT THE HANDS OF A FACTION ENEMY
In order to add more permanence to the results of faction battles, and add meaning to death in combat without inflicting further economic damage upon the deceased, faction players are subject to a temporary skill loss penalty of 33% when slain by a faction opponent. As described in the time-based operations chart, this penalty lasts 20 minutes. This penalty is also applied if a faction character commits "suicide."
Note: This penalty is not applied when a faction player is killed by a non-faction player, faction mate or non-enemy faction monster. "