• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zento - Siege Perilous - 2016May13 (large linked picture, 28MB)

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see where my house used to be. Someones built an unimaginative abomination in its spot.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What char name do we know you as?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I appreciate your effort. I know.

The maps I would really love to see are Gilfane and Safehaven.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2016-5-15_11-37-37.jpeg

My two homes are near the upper left corner, the sandstone with the grass roof is owned by Landreu, the wooden greenhouse/shop with the twelve empty garden beds to the right of it is owned by me. Landreu is a crafter type, me, I love foraging supplies for him. I typically run around with Magery skills and a couple more skills as seem handy.

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Can't upload a pic to Stratics.

My two homes are near the upper left corner, the sandstone with the grass roof is owned by Landreu, the wooden greenhouse/shop with the twelve empty garden beds to the right of it is owned by me. Landreu is a crafter type, me, I love foraging supplies for him. I typically run around with Magery skills and a couple more skills as seem handy.
Wow 12 empty garden beds... I grow plants old Skool in pots...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Zento house is the lower right corner with orange petal filled raised beds that make the C..I Owned by A Mongbat :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow 12 empty garden beds... I grow plants old Skool in pots...
My arthritis got to griping enough I invested in the no tending required beds. They've been sitting empty but I planted a bunch of seeds a little while ago to restock my plant vendors. :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I appreciate your effort. I know.

The maps I would really love to see are Gilfane and Safehaven.
Safe haven did get a few more houses and a few changed the design. Getting rid of one castle was great, even when sad for the old owner.

upload_2016-5-15_16-28-11.png

Can't upload a pic to Stratics.
CTRL V is only thing you need to inset a pic