• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Zento Plot

R

Rentokil

Hi,
Thanks in advance, I'm looking to buy a nice Zento plot, if anyone selling please let me know.

Cheers,
Rento

R

Rentokil

Anyone knows what a Zento plot is roughly worth please? I haven't found one, but would like to know what they are worth.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hard to put a price on them, depends if the owner wants to sell. Ive seen them range from 40 - 100m sorry cant be of anymore help

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep i paid 50 mil for a 18x18 and 100 mil for another 18x18 in zento, prices do varie but lovely place to live and well worth the money

R

Rentokil

Thanks Thalos and -Tia- for your input, much appreciated.

I think I'll have to offer upto 150m for a good one, if anyone is selling please let me know.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Thalos and -Tia- for your input, much appreciated.

I think I'll have to offer upto 150m for a good one, if anyone is selling please let me know.
Nah, mine is right next to the gate at zento and only paid 100 mil,.