• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Zento House

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks.
Ive been trying to buy a house on the north or east road of Zento on the europe shard. The thing is that i quite recently reactivated my account so im not really familliar with the houseing prices.
Now days Zento is more or less dead on europa and house prices has fallen like a rock.
Everytime i find a seller of a house i might settle with they want an offer(well of course they do) :<

Anyway could some one help me out here? Im not asking for a exact price only a guideline or something.
Ive offerd a guy 40 mills for a 17x18 spot but i have no idea if that was a huge over/under price.

Any help will be appreciated!

Best regards ZidjiN!

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last summer/autumnish an 18x18 in Europa Zento sold for over 70 (new owner is ShamU on the east side), not sure about the final price but that was last bid I heard.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well okey thats something at least. Its just that last summer Zento was more pupulated, it was at least 3 shops on the north road and 2 on the east road.

It doesnt matter really. Im gonna buy one even if they are that expensive, i need a good location for my rune library and ive allways loved Zento :)

Thanks for the reply Risso!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i bought a corner house in zento last year on atlantic (it's at the top right corner of the zento square, next to the pond and across from the dire wolf's bridge) for 20 million, which i thought was fair. it's a smaller footprint (i want to say 11x14 but can't remember exactly).