• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Yuletime Faire

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
In times past, I had organized and hosted some rather large shard-wide fairs with multiple guilds. These events spanned days (the longest was 4 days) and was a whole lot of fun for everyone with visits not only from other shards, but the gods and godlings as well.

I understand Napa is not the shard it used to be, but there is no reason why we cannot have Player Events. So, I'm seeking feedback from you - the community - on having a Yuletime Faire.

Prospect date is Saturday, Dec. 21 - if I get more interest and feedback I'll expand it to Sunday, the 22nd as well.

I am looking for interested guilds or individuals who would like to host portions of the event.

Examples from the past:
  • Members of M^F performed a play and charade contest with prizes
  • An individual created a rather challenging maze of his house
  • A Fel guild hosted a bar brawl in their tavern
  • I hosted runes to each event, ran announcements and hosted special story contests with other games and prizes.
Each hosting individual or guild will have to supply their own prizes and materials for the event, I will help as I can.

Anyone interested in jumping in on this event, drop me a PM please.
Only SERIOUS event hosts will be responded to.
If this happens, I will post it in the events.

If enough interest is generated, I will set up an event grid & such at my website: www.kirthag.com

Hope to hear from you guys!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
:eyes:
anyone?​

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Sounds great. I really hope the community gets behind it.

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sadly, as I have to plan for my time and I am not getting any positive feedback for a faire, I will not be planning one.

Sorry everyone, without feedback, I cannot justify my time.

I will look at planning something for Twelfth Night - (January 12, 2014).