• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Youthful treasure map?

G

I found in a chest in Haven with several tattered Youthful treasure maps. I haven't heard of these before can anyone shed some light on these and what they will hold?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I found in a chest in Haven with several tattered Youthful treasure maps. I haven't heard of these before can anyone shed some light on these and what they will hold?

[/ QUOTE ]If you got a young player running around let them do the maps?
As they are the only ones that can read them.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know, you can't get these anymore, so I'd hang on to them...

Seeing as how an Ilshenar map set (1 to 5) was being sold for the ridiculous high price of 75m, no doubt them rares vultures will want to snag these for millions too, at one point in time...

G

Gone for good now. I don't tend to hang on to things these days. Thanks for the reply though.