• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You're probably going to laugh, but I just placed one of my long-time dream house spots.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's only a 9x11, but I've been saying for over a decade if I ever see this spot open I'll drop whatever house I have to place there. I just happened to have placed a Keep on one of my accounts that I hadn't done anything with in the two months I'd owned it so it was a no-brainer.

So I'm walking from the moongate to the bank, which I still do on occasion just for old times' sake, and the house doesn't pop up on radar... so ZOOM I go to grab the handful of things from my keep and grab a placement tool.

I hope the previous owner just got bored with it, and we didn't lose another player... but I'm still happy to have it.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Aran. We didn't lose another player the previous own just relocated.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I always wanted that spot too, congrats!

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way if anyone wants a Fel keep there's at least one spot open, west of Wrong, near the water, I could gate someone if they can't find the spot

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
OOh, I just yesterday placed a house with my 2nd account - so like you, I don't mind to let it go. (even though it IS directly next to my current house at the moonglow moongate that I've owned for umm... 15+ years).

I think I'd like to take you up on your offer - before I collect too much junk into my new house for sure.

DOH - this means I'm in the 7 day wait period. Damn.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Congrats. I wouldn't laugh. That's an amazing spot. One of my favorites in the game.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
It's only a 9x11, but I've been saying for over a decade if I ever see this spot open I'll drop whatever house I have to place there. I just happened to have placed a Keep on one of my accounts that I hadn't done anything with in the two months I'd owned it so it was a no-brainer.
No laughing here I think its great, Congrats on your new spot!
It's not the size that matters it's where you put it i... errr wait thats not right.....