• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your UO Soundtrack?

• Thread starter Ransom_of_BiC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

Ransom_of_BiC

I don't know about you guys, but I know that when Hyper and I are playing UO, we generally have some sort of music going on.

I've found that when we are raiding/pvp'ing our playlist changes a bit from when we are tramming out.

What does your UO playlist consist of?

H

Helter Skelter

oooo great idea for a thread... let me see here... I have different groups I play when doing different things..

Getting some pwnage at trammie brit cem - White Zombie, Thunderkiss 65 in particular..

Hitting a spawn with my homies - Beastie Boys - Shuffle mode, dude.

Cruising chicks at Luna bank - Led Zeppelin IV, side 1. Never fails.

Paging a GM - Happy Boy by the Beat Farmers. Yeah. Really.

Turning on my macros to run unattended - Judas Priest, Breaking the Law.

Trying to get my microphone to work in Vent - Great Dance Hits of the 70's.

Just to name a few...

-Sirk!

Jordy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I'm a weirdo, but I listen to the in game music. Honestly, it's one of the many things I missed about UO. Each town has its own unique music and they are quite lovely. When I was in Heartwood the other day I cranked my external speakers up for hubby to listen because I was so enchanted with the tune.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Abney Park, Dr. Steel, Rotersand, Combichrist, Grendel, God Module, Aesthetic Perfection, I Fight Dragons, mc chris, Suicide Commando... depends on the mood.

H

HongKongCavalier

Haven't listened to the in-game music in years. I'm usually listening to the Opie and Anthony on XM radio show when I'm online.

But as far as bands go, Blackmore's Night goes with Ultima Online real well. I've been to 3 of their concerts, and I was probably the only person there who wasn't dressed like a UO character (3XL chain tunics are hard to find). Check em out if you aren't familiar with them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1WLx9ZrY0&feature=related