• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your Top Ten Things.....

L

Luna Rossa

What would be the top ten things you would like to see built or be done in the Imperium community?

Come on, tell us! Even if you can not list ten...or if you want to list more....what interests you? What would be your ideal town or community?

L

Luna Rossa

These are mine.

Ten (well eleven depending on whether things were combined or not) Village Housing Project and Function/Status

1.Town Hall – to hold weekly meetings, etc. Status – role-playing.
2.Tavern – to hold weekly tavern night. Status – role-playing and visual and town interest
3.Market Place – for vendors. Status – visual and town interest.
4.Crafters Hall – for regular crafter nights. Status – role-play and visual and town interest.
5.Sanctuary Healers Temple – to hold blessings, weddings, harbor those seeking refuge. Status – role-playing and visual and town interest. (I know that is sort of what mine is but not large enough to do it all. Ideal scenario would be to have two buildings)
6.Rune Library Status – visual and town interest. (could possibly be combined with a museum and used to showcase awards)
7.Graveyard Status – role-playing and visual and town interest.
8.Jail & Courthouse Status - role-playing and visual and town interest.
9.Savage Huts – for the regular savage hunts Status – role-playing and visual and town interest.
10.Herb & Vegetable Farm Status – role-playing and visual town interest. Could also have a vendor.
11.Museum Status – visual and town interest (could possibly be combined with a rune library and used to showcase awards)

Note: I have not even covered events and the like.......*ponders*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
1. Attendance at community meetings
2. More random occurrences in RP
3. Daily activities covered on the forums so everyone can keep up.
4. Government positions become more active in our daily RP stories and EM storylines.
5. The fleet built in the Keys
6. Emissaries interacting with townships more
7. More RP storylines that are open ended so we can react to them
8. Daily gathering for fun