• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Your time and expertise in building a Samp suit for me.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am building my 1st samp, and need a samp suit. i have a lot of ingredients wood/leather/metal as well as stuff to enhance with. I am not looking for a 200mil suit or even a 100mil for that matter, just something that i can go into battle with and have a decent chance of surviving. The suit would have luck on it (Max if possible) (I have a few pieces already M&S, Conj Garb/Trinket, CC/Tangle, Soles of providence) If you feel you can help me with my suit (Prolly nead help with a weap too) then please contact me on ICQ 76844852 and lets chat.

I would prefer somebody who is well known or has a good name within the community as i dont want to be handing over millions worth of gold/resources to somebody i cant trust.

Elf.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i used to do this kind of service in the past, but dont have time right now.

But some things you will need 100% sure are (for a good suit i mean) :

- Insane tinker legs
- ssi jewelry ( ring or brac)
- ssi cloak

The crafter also will need to know the template you will use to know how to craft the the whole suit. ( if you found a crafter , and he/she says that doesnt need to know your template or which weapon you will use, you can tell it isnt a good one)

Last edited:

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree on the insane tinker leggings to be honest.

Other then that, Raistlin's advice makes sense! ^^

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Please explain this, unless your using an ultra fast ssi weapon from the start, which most do not.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

lets see, if you use fencing skill ( the best one for a sampire in my opinion) and use a leafblade, you need 20 ssi and 120 stam on the armor so you dont need to imbue ssi on your weapon , leaving a free slot for other mod. My suit also have 100 DI on the suit so i dont need the DI on the weapon as well so im using a weapon with : HML - HLL - HSL - HLA - slayer

And normally the insane tinker is the best option for a legging slot on a sampire template.

Last edited:

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it worth the 40-50m investment?
Definitely not if you ask me...

I would much rather have a piece with MI, SI, HPI, HCI, DI or whatever you want on them for a fraction of the price.
Does one benefit from the tinker legs? Maybe, but not definitely.

My swords sampire (not my 1st PvM choice), wears a 5 part woodland suit, which I paid 18m for.
A simple set of jewels, mace and shield glasses, a quiver, shroud of the condemned and a crimson.
Defenitely not a maxed out suit, but like I said.. He is not my 1st choice in PvM anyways, merely have him on a second account.

My entire suit costs about the same as a pair of tinker legs.

Lord Crowen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maleachi is right. And let me add: I only consider a corpse proof suit a good sampire suit. That means 70/110/70/85/75 in resists. Hard to get with tinker legs. I want MI, SI, LMC... that kind of stuff on my legs. Tinkers are a great piece, no doubt, but imo not for a sampire. What are you going to imbue on your weapon anyway? Slayer, DI, SL, ML, SSI - I'm fine with that. HLD is on glasses, HLA not really needed with bush, evasion and whatnot.

Here is a sample, far from perfect, but working :)

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might I add that I am a big fan of Enhance potions?
I do not see many sampire running around with enhance potions, but 60 stat points for 2 mods is more then worth it in my opinion. ^^

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, first of all, i never said about buying the insnae tinker legs, you can farm them .... so you can choose not to use the ranger cloak which isnt obtainable anymore ^^

I was just saying that tinker legs are the best option for a leg slot, and much more now with the new system.

Lord crowen just 1 hint, your chest and legs can actually have a "virtually" sixth mod on them , if were crafted them in a specific way ( and a lot of patient XD )

Just an example i have a chest with 9/20/17/8/9 with LMC - STAM - INT - HPI

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no offers :(

Elf.
How much are you willing to spend? I may be willing to help you, but only if you're not going to skimp on the Gold. If you looking at spending 5-10 mill i'm not your man

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICQ is 76844852. I have a Raistlin on my ICQ which could be you.

I am looking to spend enough to make a decent suit, i have horned/spined kits, Yew/oak saws, 100% tools, and lots of regs. so most of it can be made using my stuff. it's the design and execution that i don't understand.

Elf.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will help for free if you have all the mats. My times is free but if you need bits and bobs you will need to buy them.

My Sampire suit is

*** peny
Defense Chance Increase: 45%
Damage Increase: 44%
Hit Chance Increase: 45%
Hit Lower Defense: 30%
Mage Armor: 2
Lower Mana Cost: 43%
Physical Resist: 71%
Fire Resist: 95%
Cold Resist: 71%
Poison Resist: 65%
Energy Resist: 68%
Dexterity Bonus: 10
Strength Bonus: 11
Hit Point Regeneration: 10
Mana Regeneration: 7
Hit Point Increase: 25
Mana Increase: 26
Insured: 10
Luck: 220

My template is
120 Bushido
100 Necro
120 Parrying
120 Resist
120 Swrods
120 Tactics
65 Chivalry

And I ride a Swamp Dragon with GM made armour to absorb 20% of the incoming damage.

I run with slayer weapons all with Damage increase on them. I honour every monster for the extra damage increase and enemy of one.

I don't use a leafblade as a main weapon. I craft a combination of Scimitars and Katana's for each monster I hunt. I will make them so there damage output is that of the lowest resist of the monster I am fighting. For example Semidar is extremely low in Energy resits, so my Katana is 100% energy damage for killing her.

I don't use ICQ if you want my help message me here

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi winker did you place some skills on your ring or bracelet looks like you have 780 or so skill points total? Nice set up btw I have used something similar but varied in some area's, just a matter of personal taste.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I got some skills on the Jewels and swap in a shield (sing of order) for +10 chiv +5 HCI +10 DCI when needed

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICQ is 76844852. I have a Raistlin on my ICQ which could be you.

I am looking to spend enough to make a decent suit, i have horned/spined kits, Yew/oak saws, 100% tools, and lots of regs. so most of it can be made using my stuff. it's the design and execution that i don't understand.

Elf.
You should not need any horned/spined kits, Yew/oak saws, 100% tools The most expensive parts like Conjurers trinket, mace and shield glasses, Conjurers Garb(optional, but recommended) crimson cincture, rune beetle capapace would be where most of your cash goes and you could buy them your self. all the other parts (legs, arms, neck, gloves) I would make from barbed leather just leaving you're jewels to make.

Its not often I offer to help anyone outwith my guild, my knowledge is suit building is second to none. I quite often make suits and weapons just so I can solo a single monster, take my offer or leave it, its your choice.

Weapons are for another thread...

Last edited:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're on my list already, but feel free to contact me on 478138233 if you'd like some guidance with your suit and how to go about it.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are at 120 chivalry and max karma you don´t need that much ssi if you constantly have divine fury active.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
divine fury lowers your DCI by 18 I only use it as a last resort

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it lowers your dci by 10. You just need to craft your equipment with 55 dci. quite easy to get

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No you are wrong. at 19k karma you just got a penalty of 10 trust me i run such an equipment. Here is a picture:

Last edited:

Vasmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hi. ask for top notch inc in game on europa. i can make anything you need, if you supply the mats ill make for free.. imbued/enhanced, greater reforged/enhanced. leather cloth stone wood or plate, anything really. 190-220 luck weps are easy for any char.. i have stocks of ssi jewles and rings.. my crafting house is in new mag if you cant get me in game you will find me there

call me if needed =]

:mylittlepony:<<<---lul buying that in game!!