• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your Template!!

G

Well latley people have been doing a lot of pancakes and complaining in the pvp thread about GIMP TEMPLATES, mostly from the people who have played the same template since pre aos. Well anyways post your template or all templates you are currently running or some that you have a few ideas to find out how they work on the field.

G

I suppose i will start it off!!

DeathBy.Arsenic-

110 Ninja (120)
115 Magery (120)
120 Eval
115 Bushido (120)
120 Parry
110 Swords (120)

ScareKrow BoO

120 Necromancy
120 Spirit Speak
120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Resist
120 Fencing

Mr Blizzard

120 Magery
120 Swords
120 Eval
120 Resist
120 Med
95 Poisoning

Well those are my main characters at the moment. Yes Call them gimp but who is saying ooOoooOoooOOOOoooo!!!

G

lol this is coming form the guy who said how gimp I was becuase I played an Elmwrad!!!!!

that first temp sounds like a bisnatch to fight except I wanna know where your getting all your mana from lol!

G

its so easy with mana regen and lmc to not have med. Downside of his temp is disarm him and his bushido, parry, mellee defense, and ninja are all wasted so that means you have disabled over half his temp by a simple disarm.

I

imported_Garen

Arion III
Mage, Eval, Med, Resist, Wrestle, Inscribe

Meekrobe
Archery, Tactics, Anatomy, Healing, Chiv, Resist (Stone between Archery and Fencing)

Caillean
Archery, Tactics, Anatomy, Healing, Resist, Necro, Spirit

Bali Berry Blast
Mage, Eval, Med, Resist, Wrestle

Bali and Caillean are shelved for now.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suicidal Gnome - mace,anat,tact,heal,resist,parry

Abyssmal Spectre - mage, med, eval, parry, wrestling, resist

Doomsday Jesus - arch, tact, anat, chiv, heal, resist

The other two are being worked on at the moment.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ron Fellows: fencing/chiv dexor
Ron Fellows-: swords/mage
Return of Ron: scribe mage/parry
Fat Domers: swords/necro/mage
Uncle: parry/necro/mage
i have more but thats all i really pvp on.

G

Leurnid Hand: GM Hide GM Fencing GM Ninja... gang of skills at 40-99... depending on what I forgot to turn up or down last time

Thats as good as it gets

P

Philos

Dragon Little: 120 Mage, Parry, Med, Resist, Fence, Eval
Serenity: 120 Mage, Fence, Eval, 100 Scribe (She has 120 Bush, but I have never had a no minus ubw bukoto and 120 Parry but evasion is way too boring)
Agape: 120 Mace, Tact and 115 Parry (Attempting to remake Philos...)

The only interesting one is...

Glorious Lord: Mage, Necro, Ninja... but frankly, I can barely handle having two casting skills to remember that I have ninja... so I'm not sure. I just had it on a stone so I used ninja.

C

Celtic Mistress

Celtic Killer-archery/tactics/anat/healing/hiding/resist/chiv
XTC-magery/necro/ss/resist/eval/meditation
I have other chars, but these 2 I PvP on for the most part

R

Rapier

Most fun character I've played in ages is Iron Bear
And its not as stacked as you all may think:
Stealth 97.9
Archery 115
ninjitsu 115
magic resist 101.6 (was originally detect hidden but swapped due to lame mages)
Anatomy 101 (yes thats anatomy 101 for those still in school)
hiding 100
healing 89
stealing 20 (when in factions I steal with jewelry etc.. thats why I can steal in statloss)

T

trickmaster

Taro Adun - 115 eval/resist/ninja, 110 fencing, 115 (95) magery, 85 poison, 35 necro (if someone can find me mark of travesty w/necro i'll go to 25), 40 chiv, 20 focus

Zarconious - 120 eval, 115 resist/mage/ss/necro, i'm currently deciding whether to put wep, parry, inscribe, or ninja on this temp (i'll probably play around with them all)

Gen - 115mage/med/eval/wrestle/scribe/resist, THOUGH, since this is a dueling char i'll probably drop wrestle and throw on focus

Aix Kai-Shek - 120 fencing/115 wrestle/100 healing/90 anat/115 resist, 90 chiv... deciding what to do with this one, but will definitely stay fencing/wrestle.. might throw poisoning on there... it's basically a 4/6chiv char with 75% ep

edited... forgot about poison

M

Mr Helmet

lol iron bear has resist now? Where is the fun in that? Now i cant para gank him and have him come in TS and cry about how all of MOO is his #1 targets bcuz i wont stop casting para on him

R

Rapier

<blockquote><hr>

lol iron bear has resist now? Where is the fun in that? Now i cant para gank him and have him come in TS and cry about how all of MOO is his #1 targets bcuz i wont stop casting para on him

[/ QUOTE ]
See what I mean? lame mages. Nice meeting you Decius.

G

Dont worry rapier. Decius is so stupid he still tries casting paralyze on my mages which doesnt even phase them since all my mages are 120 resist. Oh well its funny to watch.

T

trickmaster

I somehow doubt he does that... I know his style of play very well and that wouldn't make much sense sir :/ He only pulls up para for people he knows have no resist or are dexxers.

Nice try though.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I somehow doubt he does that... I know his style of play very well and that wouldn't make much sense sir :/ He only pulls up para for people he knows have no resist or are dexxers.

Nice try though.

[/ QUOTE ]

My Dexor has 120 Resist. There only two thing I wont go less than 120. Wep skill and Resist.

Now my temp atm for Dark Stone is as follow

120 Fencing
120 Anat
120 Healing
120 Resist
120 Parry
120 Bushido

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Dont worry rapier. Decius is so stupid he still tries casting paralyze on my mages which doesnt even phase them since all my mages are 120 resist. Oh well its funny to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]
No I think you have him confused with your 3f buddies :&lt;, they do that all the time.

G

No dont worry big worm I know its deffinently your little buddy decius. Never fear everyone though EFL has worn off on big worm and he is now an evasion mage lol.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

No dont worry big worm I know its deffinently your little buddy decius. Never fear everyone though EFL has worn off on big worm and he is now an evasion mage lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah i figured I might as well be like your whole alliance. Next I'm working on necro mage fencer.

G

Its ok you can make those temps and attempt to play them but in the end your still gonna die or skip off screen as usual.

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clementine (reworking ATM)

fixing to be 4/6 chiv with bushido parry bokuto temp will be.....
(orny+1/2 hat + 1/2 ring = 4/6)
55 chiv
115 mage
115 eval
105 resist
115 swords
105+ bushido
115 parry

or something of the like

Andy Warhol

Animal taming
Animal lore
50 vet (so its 80 with jewelry for pet resses)
Archery
Ninja
Anatomy
Healing

also I use enhance pots, I get around 45 on a greater heal. Pretty much a gate only character but yields some interesting things.

Jimmy Spellsword (god I hate that name)

120 eval
115 mage
100+ necro
100+ Spirit Speak
120 macing (left over skill from wand days)
100+ resist

Jack Be Nimble
For harrowers/spawn raiding only

120 mage
115 eval
100 poisoning
115 resist
100+ necro
100+ spirit speak

Jonny Rotten
soon to be.....

120 archery
120 ninja
100 inscribe
115 mage
115 eval
100+ resist

I got a bow with 24 HCI that is SC and balanced, I have to make use of it.

For those of you that cherry pick and say "YOU DON'T HAVE MED" you should realize this is the age of stuff and 12mr 40 lmc eliminates any need for skills like med. Anyone with med is wasting valuable skill points.