• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your take on politics in Ea-Land?

G

I know now that I'm not supose to talk about any actions taken against my account by EA, so I wont lol. I still want to know what everyone thinks about expressing your political opinions ingame. Wether it be in your bio or on sign in your lot. My thought is that we pay 9.99 a month, well 39.96 for me, to have our freedom of speech and if someone doesn't like what I have to say than ignore me, don't come to my lot, or don't open my bio page!

...Now that I've done my rambling what is your take on politics in Ea-Land?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I rarely bring any real life opions in game. I try to avoid politics and religion in all social activities. Too much drama there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My thought is that we pay 9.99 a month, well 39.96 for me, to have our freedom of speech and if someone doesn't like what I have to say than ignore me, don't come to my lot, or don't open my bio page!

[/ QUOTE ]
If this is your atttude, then why would you care? [shrug]

P

Purdy

So that's why your last post was deleted!!

Someone said they saw CC signs with who they are supporting for the president so why can't you post it in your bio?

But you letting ppl know your political thoughts might not be good for you in the game. People who disagree with your politics just might boycott your property. Sometimes it's better not to let too much of your RL in the game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know now that I'm not supose to talk about any actions taken against my account by EA, so I wont lol. I still want to know what everyone thinks about expressing your political opinions ingame. Wether it be in your bio or on sign in your lot. My thought is that we pay 9.99 a month, well 39.96 for me, to have our freedom of speech and if someone doesn't like what I have to say than ignore me, don't come to my lot, or don't open my bio page!

...Now that I've done my rambling what is your take on politics in Ea-Land?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not a huge fan of rl getting into the RPG we love to play HOWEVER, i am all for free speech. I have been known to put a few ppl on iggy, i have no problem doing so if they get under my skin or are blatantly ignorant
As for politics eh i can live without it, but i have NO issues with people posting cc signs of their political preference, if i don't like it i don't have to go their lot , pretty simple. I don't see any difference from a political icon cc sign to any other LAME singer,actor,musician ones, i pretty much just think they are clutter. So basically what I am saying is I have a right to shut my rl door in the face (which i have done a time or 2)of any ANNOYING political or religious pain the rear who comes to preach to me and in game its much easier.... see that ignore button use it