• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your scribe vendor - what sells?

D

Dragosoni

For those of you that run scribe vendors, what do you find are your best sellers? How much do you charge and how do you have your vendor organized?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18-20 charge rune books, red green blue. 100gp per charge.
recall scrolls, 45gp each
bod books, 150gp each
spell book engraving tools, 100gp each.

Filled spell books, various mods, 5000gp
unfilled spell books, nice mods, 2500gp

slayer books with mods such as LMC, LRC, MR, SDI. 5000 to 100000

regular every day slayer books, no mods, usually thrown in the unfilled spell books bag 2500gp

superslayers i sell at bank not in a vendor.

G

Superslayers i sell at bank. filled

Main pouch:
3 mod spellbooks that are decent 5k unfilled.
Dragon, Ogre , Scorpion slayers 10k unfilled.

Secondary pouches :
A> one pouch is all different types of ?? elemental slayers 5k unfilled (these work on DF btw)
B> one pouch each lower monster slayer type 2.5k each unfilled unless have great mods then price higher.

I have a rune on my vendor that explains that if you have a full spellbook in your chars backpack then you can equip any unfilled spellbook for its benefits and that slayers do double damage. lol had to start pricing this at 20k because people always kept buying the damn rune hehe