• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know you're addicted to TSO when........

G

...You find yourself singing one of the songs that plays on the Jukebox at Nate's Lunchatorium while you are in the shower.

Seriously- what's wrong with me???

I

imported_Qute Pi

lol, thats like me a couple years ago I used to make the cha ching cha ching noise from the woohoo action lol.

I have grown out of that phase tho...........

G

....you catch yourself whistling the gnome maker tune...over and over and over

I talk to a friend on Skype a lot, and he hangs up on me whenever I do this

S

Sean Kendrick

...you excuse yourself from the dinner table because you "need to go green"

M

MandiK

I will be watching tv in the living room, and my daughter will come in there (she is 4.), get down on one knee, and start singing the serenade songs, LOL. Its hilarious.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

...you excuse yourself from the dinner table because you "need to go green"

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!!!! Haha!!

....You know you're addicted to the sims when you go out and buy a CD because you heard it on the Sims2 stereo...

(Yeah, not TSO but still a sim.)

G

You think sim chat abbreviations in your head when talking to someone- lol, kk, brb, etc.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

You think sim chat abbreviations in your head when talking to someone- lol, kk, brb, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
omg i do that!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
omg i do that!

[/ QUOTE ]
You apologize for daydreaming during a conversation by saying - : "Sorry, was afk."

G

lmao ;p

You know when your addicted to tso when you finished cooking your dinner and you say 'HC up'

umm

You know your addicted to tso when you talk simlish somtimes (Fennisnai lmfao)

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

...you carry a screen shot of your favorite simmy outfit in your wallet to show to sales clerks when asking, "Do you have something like this in stock?"

I

imported_DutchAmerica

...all of your play characters on all the games you play are named after your favorite sim.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

...all of your play characters on all the games you play are named after your favorite sim.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea...my xbox live name is Qute Pi with numbers lol...

Finally, tonight I get to be lost on an island and if I get a girl character guess what her name will be? lol :p

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

yea...my xbox live name is Qute Pi with numbers lol...

Finally, tonight I get to be lost on an island and if I get a girl character guess what her name will be? lol :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me think.....probably not Marmalade?

I

imported_Qute Pi

lol. :p

Actually I think I'll be stuck with a male character based on the previews of the game. I don't know how much it would hurt his ego if I named him Qute Pi. Better to be safe than sorry, I'll have to come up with a scary manly name lol.

Then again, I really like the name Qute Pi lol

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

lol. :p

Actually I think I'll be stuck with a male character based on the previews of the game. I don't know how much it would hurt his ego if I named him Qute Pi. Better to be safe than sorry, I'll have to come up with a scary manly name lol.

Then again, I really like the name Qute Pi lol

[/ QUOTE ]

...you know your addicted to the sims online when you meet familiar names in other games and you ask if they are also that person on TSO?

"SoAndSo...!!!! How are you doing!! We sure have been missing you in TSO...." And they say "Huh?"

(BTW...I did a sneaky spam of TSO on every game I have visited recently. "Oh, I'm just hanging out on a mini-vacation while TSO gets it's big updates so don't get used to me." And it's like..."What kind of updates?". I have 9 WoW folks talking about coming over and trying it out once all the cities are merged. YAY!!!)

P

Paula777

.... your imagining your cats social bar filling green when you pet her

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

.... your imagining your cats social bar filling green when you pet her

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...being disappointed that we can't just sing to the horde and make them like us?

A

Aelisa

You know you're addicted to TSO when, instead of clocking out from work, you tell them you're "going to log off now." I got a couple of odd looks the other day when I said that. I didn't even try to explain.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

.....your daughter walks around singing the "serenade" tune.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever called a friend out of the blue because you were afraid you were losing your 'link' with them?

I

imported_Qute Pi

I realized while I was dancing and singing in my car at lunch *looks around*
that I know most dances from watching my sim on the dance floor...specifically the steering wheel one lol

I

imported_Qute Pi

sometimes I want to flying hug people in rl...

Thankfully in sims we are all strong and the same weight lol

G

I'm just waiting for the day where I stand at the end of my bed and spin around in a circle to get my jammies on. lol

G

When your writing a school report and using abbrivations like OMG and LOL and LMAO on your report!

G

But wait they only count as one word then...lol.

When everywhere you go people say Mokie Hokie.

G

....when you put a plastic flamingo in your yard......and you don't live in Florida.

S

Sativa L

You get a new computer and the first thing you do as soon as it is hooked up is load TSO (EALand) , before even critical windows updates.

Actually, maybe its worse.. I BOUGHT a new computer to play TSO. lol

M

Monkeybear

Didn't someone make a handmade simmy? I remember a longgggggg time ago I seen one lol

G

...when you set off rockets in the middle of the public library in order to "wake up the AFK'ers".

Apparently, this wakes up a lot more than AFK'ers.

G

you think that your RL bathroom looks strange with only 1 toilet and shower in it.

I

imported_eggchick7

Or when your daughter mutters 'Huh?' and I reply Mokey Hokey ahaaa! or I go around muttering the parrot song uhhhh!!!! I need rescuing ja ra jallop etc