• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know you're a newbie when...

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I did that with the naturalist quest one time.

Started it by accident in fel (thought I was in tram) and couldn't figure out why it didn't work in tram.

Took me forever to figure it out lol

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Truth be told,

It doesn't matter how many years you have been playing. The world of Sosaria is so vast and unlimited in the various types of game play that you are always a newbie somewhere doing something.

PaulCH

Journeyman
Truth be told,

It doesn't matter how many years you have been playing. The world of Sosaria is so vast and unlimited in the various types of game play that you are always a newbie somewhere doing something.
*So true* although experience helps us adapt faster. I simply marked the treasure map spot on UOcartographer in Fel and Tram and then found the spot in Fel easily. Still definitely made me tap my head and say "doh!" :p

StressBall

Adventurer
You know you're a noob when....

You post a masteries question on here 69 people look at it and nobody answers it.