• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know your a noob when.....

P

Parsifal

OK...something went wrong with my Pally macer in the blood dungeon.:twak:

I was doing just fine with the Deamons and the Para Deamons when from around the corner a Para Blood ellie targets me.:sad3:

Well...not being the timid type I attack with my Deamon slayer...not my elemental slayer:fight:....I'm dead within 30 seconds after being hit with evil omen, flamestrike and a crushing blow:stretcher:

I feel like such a noob...:blushing:

Please post your recent stupid moments and see if you can top this one.

E

Evilminion

D'OH! Heehee! *hugs* Not sure if that's noobish; heck, I can never even remember what pocket I put my cell phone in. If I had to deal with a sack of weapons, I'd probably end up attacking dragons with a cheese slicer. rolleyes:

T

Tycolby

Ok so I changed your title from Hunting Lord to (PWND by Newbieness)
But any bottle of JD can change it back!!!!!!
:shots:

P

Parsifal

Thanks TY, I knew I could count on you when the chips got thin.:lick:

lol....I keep learning after all these years, this game Rocks!:scholar:

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, ya Ready? Sit down or risk falling down.

The other day, I go pull the closest Shadow ore Elemental to the Mine Entrance, just like always.

I go get the Greater Dragon I am currently Training and hit the Kill All hot key then proceed to target ME. I was dead in short order.

A

Andore

Try this
i was in the twisted weald. Decided to raise my taming so i can control my pets better.i tagged the first cu i saw then i got up to get a drink looked back and screen was grey.BTW i have not worked that skill in 6 months but still. :dunce::twak:

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at the event helping kill Melissa the other night on my mage. I went to rez some people while I was also attacking Melissa using ebolts and somehow ended up almost ebolting myself to death. :eek:

I've also used the scroll down list on the command menu of one of my greaters, thought I had clicked the follow command but had used the attack command...it wasn't a pretty sight. :gee: I use macros now. :)

E

Evilminion

Okay, I think I win. :dunce:

See my post titled "URGENT help needed". Ohhh, yeah. I so win.

E

Evilminion

And my prize is a veritable sea of embarrassment. :p

Guess what I'm off to do now? Go on, guess! I'll give you a hint...

:pint: ;)