• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know when your good friends when...

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

You dream about eating echother O_O.

Okay so last night (3.27.09) i had the strangest dream, about Kathy's toon, Sergent McWolf, we had just finished a CFO,( its ironic because i loged out after a CFO to go to bed) and then i went back to working on sell, witch right now, is normal. I Got all my meirts, and then i kept asking kathy to VP With me on her uber, and she said sure, can you teleport to me and wait? i need gags and bob needs boss again, of course, i went. When i got there, kathy was the only one in BBHQ, and then she said she would switch, but all the sudden, she opened her toon's mouth, and ate me hole!

Then i woke up because i had to use the bathroom xD. I Thought it was worth sharing :p

S

soupandquackers

Okay...whatever your on i would suggest getting off it.:hahaha:

G

Granjell

I know what you mean - I can't go to bed right after watching a scary movie or I'll dream the movie plot with me in it as the next victim or something...

C

Crazy Fireball

I know what you mean - I can't go to bed right after watching a scary movie or I'll dream the movie plot with me in it as the next victim or something...
Or sometimes the killer?

S

Sarcatstic

Why didn't i get to eat the little fat mouse for a snack in this dream?

Oh i remember now you were playing your pig?(by the way quit using trap doors on a ten "alone" next time i'll chomp you up before you get to sleep)

Well that is diff kathy's toon does look a little stocky in that skirt? She could chomp a small pig maybe? I've sent her info if she wants to sign up for "TWW"* it really doesnt seem to help many little chunky toons?:lick:

*Toon Weight Watchers