• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You have to see this...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I don't cuss often anymore, but when I saw this all I could say was... Oh H*ll yeah, I gotta get me one of these!!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*drools* Must have one!!! But I have questions. Legal to own? Does it use normal 9mm rounds? Can one barrel be fired at a time? What's the range? Has it been tested by the military and/or Federal Service for practical usability?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*drools* Must have one!!! But I have questions. Legal to own? Does it use normal 9mm rounds? Can one barrel be fired at a time?
Normal 9mm rounds? Nah, not at all. It uses .45 rounds :D , and from what I have been able to find, normal ones at that. Wish they still made those Black Talons hehe, 'magine 2 of those flying thru the air? Talk about home defense! The way it looks though, it's both barrels at a time only. Have not seen a split in the trigger.

Accuracy? Via their website - The gun can be handled by any shooter… [and] holds amazing and surprising target performance for the shooter: in fact, it will group all the 8 double .45 caliber rounds (16 bullets) held in the duplex, single columns magazines, in a target of the size of an orange at 15 yards and of a water melon at 25.

Legality? Well, you can bet those that love trying to take all of our guns will do their best to make it illegal. Let's just hope the N.R.A. and the people stop them from doing so.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the stopping power of one of those would be amazing. They should make a semi-auto version.Now that would be fun.Take a look at :25 of the video.It looks like .45 has two independent triggers,but I could be wrong.