• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) You Guys Play The Stomping Lands?

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay so First I want to start with Hi ya'll I miss you and your craziness. Mama still waiting on that phone call :)
Lizzy im ready to run away with you Twista is just well twista. :p

Okay but really though I dont know if any of you have the Steam client yet since UO is being released on it. BUT if you do and you dont mind buggy games (ha wut am i saying look at UO after most patches :p ) but Should check out The Stomping lands!!

http://stratics.com/community/threads/the-stomping-land.316562/

My Tribe member posted on the legends forum about a bit of it Im here to show you my FRED :gee:

This is Fred he had just gone for a swim and I was about to take him for a walk away from my camp so he didn't squish my Teepee :eek:

2014-06-01_00015.jpg

Oh and this was me hunting for Fred I saved him from nearly dieing to a Triceratops :oops: (which my Tribe member tamed!!)

2014-06-01_00002.jpg

Oh and after Fred got mauled by some angry Spike tails I found this gal dieing on the Beach in the middle of the night and took pity on her and Deemed her worthy of being my new mount her name is Elena :grouphug:

2014-06-01_00013.jpg

Anyways!! If you guys play there let mee knoow again miss you all!:heart: Especially you Alou!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be calling as soon as I head to ND by myself. I'll be leaving this Thursday and will be up there for 2 weeks while working on the house so you're on my list of entertainment since I won't have a TV or computer.
:tinhat: I'm still missing you!

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It took me a while to make this after several failed paint attempts but i think this fairly accurately describes what is to come in your near future KENNY :D
buahaah.jpg