• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You can not pick that up.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
"You can not pick that up."

That's the message I get when I click OKAY to pick up the third "pile"of gems, from the new Regal Cases.

Yes, I'm the slowest looter in Sosaria, so I rarely manage to get more than half of the gems before some stupid invisible gnome locks the case! WTF! :mad2:

I've just picked the lock up a few moments ago and the case is still open and I have my hand in there and...

Please @Kyronix , kill that gnome. :smile2:

Galethien

Visitor
"You can not pick that up."

That's the message I get when I click OKAY to pick up the third "pile"of gems, from the new Regal Cases.

Yes, I'm the slowest looter in Sosaria, so I rarely manage to get more than half of the gems before some stupid invisible gnome locks the case! WTF! :mad2:

I've just picked the lock up a few moments ago and the case is still open and I have my hand in there and...

Please @Kyronix , kill that gnome. :smile2:

Same Gnome likes to visit my fel house once in a while. lol

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Are you the Piotr from Cats? Try using ctrl shift when looting the boxes. You dont have to stop and click each jem. Just pull it into your pack.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No, I'm from Drachenfels.

That's a feature in EC? I use CC. :smile2:
Shift+click and drag works in CC. It picks up the whole stack without having to confirm how many you want.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Cool! I'll do that next time I go down there. Thank you! :smile2: