• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YOLO using trap box scripts (VIDEO)

darkvulf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Another case of I lost to someone so i'm going to cry about scripts. It is expected when you are dismounted by a tamer archer that he going to para for the pet to catch up and it isn't hard to hit the box macro. If you can't handle dying in fel by other players, you should check out tram.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another case of I lost to someone so i'm going to cry about scripts. It is expected when you are dismounted by a tamer archer that he going to para for the pet to catch up and it isn't hard to hit the box macro. If you can't handle dying in fel by other players, you should check out tram.
30 Seconds later, said scriptor dies... sry u lose?

Also, thank you for acknowledging the script, cause I know you're in YOLO

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, the leg your standing on rotted and decayed about 124 years ago. Just so you know.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When they use a box script I'll teach you...

3 mages..spam paralyze

10 seconds later

..dead

GG..makes me giggle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk