Yo Ceno

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Felucca
www.guildportal.com

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Felucca
www.guildportal.com
lol, glad you liked it!
I listen to just about any style of music but whenever i PvPed i do tend to listen to more rock style music =P
But if I'm on Uverworld, then I of course have to listen to the band UVERworld which he is named after =P

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
God's country, USA
I always like to hear what kind of music players listen to when playing UO. Like Ceno, I listen to many different genres; heavy rock, soft rock, Classical, Christian, alternative, techno.... I really liked that Manowar song and it's now part of my collection. For those of you who have never seen DragonForce play, this video can't be beat. My sons played it for me a couple years ago and I still am fascinated every time I watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

Or if you're a Nightwish fan, this is a great one to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdhXxxWREo

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Sake-topia
I listen to anything and everything except polka during my random wanderings. I was listening to this gem the other day as I was taking a dip in the hot sake springs in Zento. Good blinkin' times. :shots:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jt-R5hj_lWM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jt-R5hj_lWM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

All hail synthesizers!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
God's country, USA
Xel! Welcome back!!!! That song "Major Tom" has always been a favorite of mine from the 80's. I'm old enough to have seen it when it originally aired on MTV (that was back when they still played videos). Thank you for a stroll down memory lane. :thumbup1:

P.S. And though I'll get crud for this, I love polka music. It also takes me back to the day of the German wedding dances that the whole town would attend. I can still kick up a heel when that music starts playing. Unfortunately, my husband can't seem to keep up. :(

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Sake-topia
Hi Mama-san!

It's not so much that I hate polka music more than the fact that I almost pulled my groin trying to keep up. Polka music is serious business! Polka music... my kryptonite... my bane... my curse. *laughs* :stretcher:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
God's country, USA
We haven't had the date yet and it's my fault. "Hi, my name is Mama Faith and I'm an Olympaholic". When the games are over and I'm not glued to my couch screaming, "GO, GO, GO", we'll be able to do the tour. I'm looking forward to it but Ceno will probably be ripping out his hair after all my questions.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Felucca
www.guildportal.com
We haven't had the date yet and it's my fault. "Hi, my name is Mama Faith and I'm an Olympaholic". When the games are over and I'm not glued to my couch screaming, "GO, GO, GO", we'll be able to do the tour. I'm looking forward to it but Ceno will probably be ripping out his hair after all my questions.

HA! More like Mama will probably kill me to shut me up cause I could talk about MT for days =)
:scholar: I wasn't around for the "glory days" of MT, but I have met a few people throughout the years that were! I know two people from LS who helped build the LS MT, I've met people from Atlantic and many, MANY years ago I met people at the Catskills Tower.
MT use to be such a HUGE community and really we had server crashes to thank for that. When one of the shards would go down (Say Baja) we would jump on to Atlantic and meet people at the Tower and share stories, and vise versa.

Myself and a few friends use to spend a lot of our time at the Tower on Baja and we met a lot of people from other shards because theirs had crashed so it was fun times.

MT has such an awesome history but its also filled with lots of sadness as well....
:eek:snap: And I'm rambling....
*sits down and shuts up*