• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YMCA Storytelling [Friday 3/20 @7pm Pacific]

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

Gather with us as we celebrate the long-awaited first day of Spring!

Greetings! Friday eve at 7:00pm Pacific Time (9pm Central, 10pm Eastern), your presence is requested on Sonoma/Felucca at the YMCA* for Story Night. The Yew Merry Center for All will be awarding a purse of gold to the player whose story is accorded the popular vote by those in attendance. Especially desired are those veterans with tales to tell from Sosaria of yore - of deeds, deaths and derring-do - anything with which to regale the audience. Your stories are all new to them...you are the legends before their time. Tell 'em like it was!

Sharpen up those pens (and ears) and come to share a tale of your choosing with us...or simply grab a seat by the fire, toss back an ale or three, and enjoy listening to other's creations. (Songs, poetry and humor are always welcomed, as well)

So...blow the dust off of those manuscripts, polish em up a bit, and drop by the YMCA for an evening of entertainment, refreshments...and gold!

*The Yew Merry Center for All is a player-run, blessed, public tower, located directly across the road from the Yew Cemetary, south of Yew, on the Felucca facet of Sonoma.

REMINDER: The YMCA is a neutral establishment, and all hues are welcomed...red, grey, orange, purple or blue. No aggressive acts towards other patrons are condoned on the premises. A caveat, however: this event takes place in Felucca, so please do not travel with anything that you cannot afford to lose.

Please be sure to read the rule book locked down on the front steps. Thank you!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well im here, but alas im all alone.

Just an update, im still around.

Oddly enough my house just disapeared with all of the stuff that was in it, im not really sure how or why that happened as my account has not been deactivated for 10 years, but it is what it is. The Dread Red Bard is still floating around.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Well im here, but alas im all alone.

Just an update, im still around.

Oddly enough my house just disapeared with all of the stuff that was in it, im not really sure how or why that happened as my account has not been deactivated for 10 years, but it is what it is. The Dread Red Bard is still floating around.
Ack!!

I logged out around 8:30 or so, sorry. I can come back, though :)

If you need any help at ALL replacing anything (including funds for a new house), please please let me know. Damn!