• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] YGV Rare Icq Auction

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

Auction is now closed
Hello all , This is a Rare Auction , The rules for this auction are as follows. You can bid on any items via Icq, PM, Post. When the auction ends should there be two last min bids for the same item , I will take the two that have bid on the same item to icq and let them keep bidding on that one item. Each will have 1 min. To reply to the icqs. If they do not reply in that time, I will think that they have stopped bidding and then the other wins. Once all items have their winning bid , the winner of said item has 24 hours (unless rl pops up to stop it) to collect your item. All Items are on Lake Superior. If you have questions about the items or the auction it self, please icq me or PM me .
This Auction starts Friday (10/3 at 5pm Cst) and will run until Monday (10/6 5pm Cst)At which time i will icq or PM all winners.
Icq number 242139394
Thank You Happy Bidding!

1. Server Birth Rare Large Painting. 35Mil Feath

2. "A Cloak Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)" Double Blessed Double Exce Dyed Dark AoS
Blue In The Asian Event. 15Mil Asmodai

3. "Green Fancy Dress" Dyed Dark AoS Blue In The Asian Event. 5Mil RenaLynne

4. Rubble Large 2 Piece Rock . 15Mil Botany

5. "You Were Naughty This Year!" & "Happy Holidays!" Bags With , A Bottle Of Eggnog, A
Bottle Of Champagne, Red & Green A Champagne Glass, Spam, (2) Season Greetings Cards,
Coal Ingots , Bunch Of Dates. 15Mil Wolfrat

6. "A Whispering Rose From Elvis Presley". 2Mil Botany

7. "A Whispering Rose From The Loved One" 2Mil Botany

8. "A Whispering Rose From Betty Crocker" 1Mil Botany

9. "A Whispering Rose From Sadam Husain" 2Mil Botany

10. Rubble Barrel Contaner . 10Mil Min

11. Rubble Grained Table Pieces One with Legs . 3Mil Coven Of One

12. Rubble 2 Piece High Back Bench . 20.5Mil Pandy

13. Rubble Crubblen Wall Lot , 41 Pieces total . 5Mil Min

14. Rubble Head Board Piece To The Tan Healers Bed. 5Mil Min

15. Rubble Small Table . 2Mil Feath

F

feath

1. Server Birth Rare Large Painting. 35Mil Min - 35m

4. Rubble Large 2 Piece Rock . 15Mil Min - 15m

5. "You Were Naughty This Year!" & "Happy Holidays!" Bags With , A Bottle Of Eggnog, A
Bottle Of Champagne, Red & Green A Champagne Glass, Spam, (2) Season Greetings Cards,
Coal Ingots , Bunch Of Dates. 10Mil Min -10m

15. Rubble Small Table . 2Mil Min - 2m

C

Chaosy

Maybe I missed this, but what shard are the items on?

Edit: n/m they're on Lake Superior. I think I'm growing old and senile here.

R

RenaLynne

My bid is 5 mil on the dress... I dont have ICQ so plz dont discard :)

L

Lady Magdalaine

Bids Updated, Just a reminder auction ends tomorrow at 5pm cst

D

DVI

2. "A Cloak Of Exceptional Quality (blessed)" Double Blessed Double Exce Dyed Dark AoS
Blue In The Asian Event. 10Mil Min

I would like to make a bid of 10m

ty

L

Lady Magdalaine

Bids Updated , And just a heads up 6 hours till auction ends all

A

Asmodai

Blue In The Asian Event. 10Mil Min

15 mil

L

Lady Magdalaine

Auction Is Now Closed, Thank you all for checking it out . Those that won items i will be icqing you or PMing you shortly
Thank you
Mags