• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] YGV Icq Rares Auction

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

Hello all,
This is a Rare Icq Auction , It will start Sunday 11/22 at 5pm Cst And will end Tuesday 11/24 at 7pm Cst 4 Day auction . To place bids you will need to One icq me (242139394) , PM me Or Post here . All items are on LS For some of the higher end items I Might be willing to transfer them to your shard should you win the bid, Other Items will need to be picked up on LS . You have 24 hours to respond via icq , PM or Post after icq auction is over , Should you not respond in that time . Item will then be offered to the next highest bidder
If you wish to have a closer look at the items let me know and i can set it up on LS for you to see them.
Should two items be bid on at the same time at the close of auction i will let the two ppl bidden on the same item keep bidding on that One item only all other bidding will stop . The two bidden on the one items will each have a min to counter new bids , if one min passes and no new counter the auction for that item will be over.
If you have any qustions or more info about any of the seer items please ICQ me .
Happy Bidden to all
Mags

1. White Stuffy Dragon , 65Mil Amduscias

2. Wedding Invitiation : Urk And Shara At 3pm CST On January 31 At 3687 1279. 10Mil Min

3. Battle Axe (practice Weapon) . 5Mil Min

4. Deed To A Guildstone , Guild Name : Vixens & Vipers [V*V] . 5Mil Min

5. Old School Hair Dye Yellow/Brown , 3Mil Min

6. Ginseng Root . 30Mil TirNaNo'g

7. Gold Necklace " Third Place, First Britannian Games" From what i have found out this items
is a one of a kind item giveing out by a Seer On LS, Can be worn & Locked down . 65Mil Min

8. Rose "You Are Welcome! *crumbles* " . Not Blessed Can be locked down . Another One of a
Kind Seer Item . It is the Reversed Image of a Whispering Rose . 150Mil Mr Bug

C

Coven of One

1. White Stuffy Dragon , 15Mil Min..... 15m

6. Ginseng Root . 20Mil Min..... 20m

L

Lady Magdalaine

Hello all
Just a reminder that auction ends in 8 hours
Thank you
Mags