• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Yew runic saws

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We probably already talked ingame... I have 8 with 25 charges for 500k each. Ask for wally in general chat if you are interested.

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You only mention the ones at 100 charges. Only 2 vendors selling these, one on atlantic (2 for 1m ea), one on chessy (9 for 350k ea). Rest sells 25 charges at very different prices (290k - 1m). My price is fair. I'm not competing with bots here :D

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I want to buy yew runic only because it is the cheapest runic... If it is more expensive than other runics I needn't it.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Ash runic saws worth something lile 25-30k per charge. It is even more expensive than Lucky Luke wants for his yew runic saws. Have you yew runic saws?