• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yew Rune Library

G

Hi Siege!

With a TON of help from several nice folks, I've taken over Blind Otto's old shop at the Yew moongate, and turned it into a library of runebooks!

It's still a bit of a mess - most runes in the books aren't even in alphabetical order yet, but everything has to start somewhere!

Right now, I've got most things in and around Fel towns covered, bits of Malas and Tok, and a few others besides. When I get the time, I'll add a t-hunter's library, unless some kind soul would like to donate a set of t-map runebooks. *hint, hint*

There are also various 'useful' things scattered about the place, all set to 'everyone' access, such as fountains for enhanced bandies (bring your own bandies!), a luck statue, roses of trinsic, a herb basket, and so on.

Hopefully, it'll be of some use to the Siege community!

Oh, and here's a piccy. It's one screen east of the Yew moongate!

Many thanks to Bea Quill for all the hard work she put in marking most of the runes!

D

Dor of Sonoma

*grins*

As I am not a flibbertygibbet spellcaster, 'twill serve no (useful) purpose for me.

Howsomever, I applaud you and Beatrice for implementing such a device!

*wonders if the guard parrots will be standing their posts*

G

Happy Birthday Dor!

Now, see if ye can convince that rapidly disappearing Magistrate over there somewhere to turn around!
*grins*

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

great place for a rune library. with the 30 KoC beside that house you wont have a hard time casting gate at all....