• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yew Krew Accepting ALL PvPers

E

Enkrypt

Tired of the ruthless ganks in yew and need a krew to roll with?? I'm a returning vet, and I've noticed some others. Seems like ATL is a few groups who are very unacceptable of new people who haven't been on in awhile. So I decided to be proactive and start a new guild. We will be using TS3 client for VOIP. (Its alot better quality then ventrilo and can host files on its own server for guild purposes). Reds and Blues will be welcome. Also we will be with Shadowlords faction for more pvp and will start trying to take back some of these cities. I hope to find some useful players and if all works out well, we will be coordinating ganks and reaping revenge! Join the Yew Krew! add me to ICQ 644031587.