• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yew Dungeon

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was showing someone the old Yew Dungeon and when we got there the tentacles of the harrower and those dancing swords accompanied the rotting corpses. I dont beleive that was there last time i last visited anyone know when this change happened.

cutty

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
noticed that change a month or two ago, no idea when it happened. died fairly quickly in there, so haven't gone back. seemed to me that more dungeon area opened up than when i first went to that cave also, not really sure tho

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if ya notice, that place is basicly khaldun..so when they placed khaldun into tram for halloween!, that place got messed up abit and hasnt changed

S

Sunrise

if ya notice, that place is basicly khaldun..so when they placed khaldun into tram for halloween!, that place got messed up abit and hasnt changed
and to carry on the tradition of UO..It will probally never change :D

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i did a lil ghost searching and there are about 4 skeletal dragons at the back of the room and a set of doors. the doors open to 4 dread spiders and then to next a row of bars with a winch on the side of it. i was not allowed to access the winch becasue i was a ghost but i wonder if that gate would open. so u can assume that i couldnt walk through the bars even in ghost form. and otis is right like the ******* always is and the hallways are an exact replica of khaldrun. except for the placement of the doors and the killer creatures there. beyond the bars u can see the names of numerous mages walking about.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you cant get past the gate!
it was the final Em event we had before the new Em's and was never finished!
we needed to do something to get that winch fixed and never got the chance!..same event that had yew plagued with disease with sickly plants and anmals and the reason why Yew has a barracade around it on napa..all part of the same Em event of the Tal-Sect (not sure of the spelling! check the dead bodies for the name near the cake)...sister of tal keesh i believe!, just didnt go any further then that gate!...was also the place where we needed the dragon eggs from tokuno dragon island so we could use the blood from the eggs on the doors with the statues on each side...to open that part of the dungeon..
just another unfinished EM event that was turning out to be awesome!...totally forgotten

M

Millie

Maybe the New EM's will read this thread and do something in the future with this Dungeon. I know they are not aloud to post on the boards but they are aloud to read them. Some of the other Shard forums have A special thread so you can leave suggestions to them.