• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Yew - Alert level lowered

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Citizens of Yew, and friends.

As of today, the war measures come to an end. You may now resume your normal activites, and circulate among the city safely, without any curfew.

Yesterday, a decisive battle against the Orc ennemy has been won. With the help of the Royal Guard and a contingent of brave adventurers, the orcs have been expelled from within our city limits, and the City Guards have taken their duty at the different guard towers along the southern road.

In addition to this, a mutual assistance treaty has been signed with the City of Pitmuck, which also includes the City of Jhelom. Shall one of our 3 cities be under attack, we shall stand as one to counter our ennemy.

At last, we are putting together a naval fleet, to patrol our seas and shores, composed of 2 britannian galleons, and 2 orc ships (confiscated yesterday, repaired and now wearing the colors of the City of Yew).

Our frontier will finally be secured, but I advise everyone to remain vigilant. Even though we erradicated the orcs present on our soil, they have sealed up their cave to the south, and are apparently digging up tunnels to an unknown destination. Shall you see or hear anything suspect, please report immediately to me, my assistants, or any of the City Guards.

Yew stood strong during these dire times. I am proud and thankful.

For YEW !

Tehan, Governor of Yew.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
pitmuck and jellystone still on altert
still tryong to wakey goblins