• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yew Abby Event Sat March 21 3:30 pm

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to various Posting i have determined that on Sat March 21 at 3:30 PT

At the Yew Abby. (Presumeing Trammel)

There will Be some major Event In regards to the Invasion Event....

We Are First Sonoma!!!(Well we go at the same time as BAJA heheh)
I Hope the Turn out will be Outstanding!

See ya there!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D

Dor of Sonoma

You might want to take a peek at this thread on the Baja forum for a few more details about today's event: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=133680 .

Baja's EMs also have a newsletter here: http://goldenbrewtavern.com. Origin's EM newsletter is here: http://www.emfainemorgan.com/ . Both have an article about today's event. May want to take a peek at those two newsletters occasionally, until Sonoma's EMs set up their own site.
Thanks, Tina!

Good to know :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I managed to make it.
Went off quite well. Even got me a broken crystal.

Thankfully not too many spammers. But enough to make it irritating at times.
That and when everyone stands on the main characters.

D

Dor of Sonoma

"That and when everyone stands on the main characters."

That's what happens when you play in Trammel...

*delicate shudder*

L

Lord Drakelord

well we made it to, got maybe 1700 gold off a kill, then the bodies vanished, wife got like 9k before that, saw the green crystals falling but did not try to grab one as there is nothing I can see needed it for except another lock down that I really don't have to spare. Another guy got blood from the ring when it blew out.

that part was ok, but the chat at the end, at Yew, between Casa and that Dragon really suck. That chat should have taken place in the dungeon where we blew up the crystal and the dragon should have attacked all of us then and there!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That chat should have taken place in the dungeon where we blew up the crystal and the dragon should have attacked all of us then and there!
That would have made a lot more sense if the dialogue was in the dungeon

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would have made a lot more sense if the dialogue was in the dungeon
Agreed. Plus the way the crimson dragon left with a bolt of lightning and then the platinum just disappeared. No explanation that I saw, just gone....

Oh and I got 4 crystals and 7 blood tiles :D

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would have to say that this event was some what Light in regards to content.
Neat items i guess... But i am was never big on copys of things we allready had.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. Plus the way the crimson dragon left with a bolt of lightning and then the platinum just disappeared. No explanation that I saw, just gone....

Oh and I got 4 crystals and 7 blood tiles :D
Well, I am trying to put the pentagram together so if you guys want to sell me some blood tiles that would be great. Not even sure if its possible, but gotta try. PM me or icq me at 123172317.

Thanks

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would seem this is like a pre-event event. Much better than the last pre-event event :D

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it was kinda fun.

i tell ya, as a person that went and hit it on a few different shards SONOMA by FAR did the best on the spawn.

i was on another to be unnamed shard and there was more dead people then monsters.

where (you can also see in the pics) sonoma we rocked the baddies.

L

Lord Drakelord

Nice snaps of that event Poo! Love the one of the two dragons

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
haha, i found this post on uhall that shows that other event that i went too.
you can see for yourself all the dead people.
then compare that too the pics of the sonoma event and you will see where the pride for sonoma's bulging hunting and killing muscle comes in.

http://www.aschulze.net/ultima/stories10/story0105.htm

on the plus side, i think i set a new personal record for res'ing people with noble sac.

you can actually see me in that one pic popping off a noble sac with like 20 dead ghosties running around.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cause what Sonoma lacks in population we make up for in experience and tactics :D

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have to say Sonoma's was the most unique in how the spawn went down in the main room. All the other shards had a set amount of spawn and once it was killed that was it. I don't know how many went to the Atlantic's event, but that was just a lag fest. Way to many people.