• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

yet another taming question

• Thread starter imported_onthefifty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_onthefifty

so for the past two weeks i've been living on ice island, training on leopards and wolves. raised my lore upto 110 but only have taming at 83.3 or so.

over the weekend my guildies gave me some jewlery that puts my tame at mid 90's and was able to tame my first mare who is now bedding down for the week.

anyway i still want to work my taming higher and plan to eat a scroll 110 - 115 if i can find it.

but my question is when i tame am i better off removing the jewlry to tame wolves or should i be in the forrest taming bulls and small hellcats.

so i'm wondering where i should go hear on out to make the best use of my time.

thanks.

G

Considering quantity, I'd say that sticking with the white wolves is better. But at 83.3 taming, I prefer great harts over white wolves. There are some great harts at Healer's Grove (near the Meer village). A very good spawn.

I

imported_onthefifty

thanks your reply but should i remove the jewelry or does it matter when training great harts.

G

i use jewelry to keep my taming around 90 which is about 50%
chance to tame white wolves granted you will be taming allot of
wolves and it might get boring but you can turn them into the
zoo for points which i think is a plus

G

Appologies for high-jacking this thread but I can't seem to create new threads?

-------

My character is an Archer in BoC (Baronship of Cove, RP guild) and doesn't use magery, artifacts etc so it's not possible for me to train taming on aggressive monsters.

What NON-AGGRESSIVE things can I tame, to raise from 85 to GM?

Thanks.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That's a load of bull!!!!

Q: So what did the tamer have for lunch?
A: A bullonly sandwich!!!

...ok, I'll stop now...

I

imported_Hinotori

Gaman work too and that's no bull!

It's just something different to use around 90.

I

imported_Legacyee

I think that you should be able to tame a unicorn/ki-rin if you have possitive karma as well as gamen, or if you can't tame those......it's bulls

B

Bippodrop

I have found that bulls with the occasional great hart/grey wolf helps tremendously. Might be nothing to this other than keeping my mind off the boredom, but this helps me....

J

joblackjon

Bulls are okay.

But, there seem to be dozens of Gaman just south of the Kitsuni Woods and no agressives. I go there because it's just non-stop Taming. I'm at 94.0 Taming and I get 0.2 - 0.4 in about an hour there. I tame up 5 Gaman and have them kill a Kit or 2 while I gain Vet, Peace and Disco and put some coin in my pocket.

Use an Exceptional instrument if your Taming is too low for Gaman.

5% Luck

I got to 99 taming in three days. Started with 50 taming got jewlery to 75. Tamed polar bears till 55/80 then bulls bulls bulls LOL they are the best. used my jewlery to stay near 85 skill as much as posible. But once i hit 92 real I was hopelessly done with the bulls and had to retreat to the kirins passage in the elemental canyon ishtar for the rest.! WOOT