• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yet another returning player needing some advice ;)

SnakeDoctor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!

Having just returned to UO, I am slowly catching up on everything. I played from around 2003 to 2008 on Europa. I came back for nostalgic reasons and because I'd just like to play a game with a mature player base on a sort of casual basis.

My aim is to participate in PvP when the factions system is replaced with vice v. virtue (July, i hear).

Before that, I would like to revisit dungeons, partly to get back into the game playing a mage and partly to make some money.

I have a blue character with 120 magery, resist, med and eval, and I'm wondering what I should add to be able to PvM comfortable. I can remember playing necro, but I'm thinking maybe musicianship and provoking? Or wrestling? I'm really sort of lost.

Doe you have any suggestions?

Regards,
Martin

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stone off resist and add Mystic, Focus, and Spellweaving.