• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yet ANOTHER help thread. (Splintering weps)

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is it good or bad to have a hit area spell on these weps? I am just looking to see what I should price them for. These are what I have in the pics. wf.png basj.png

Thanks in advance.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I can move there if you'd like.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, Brittle Splinter weapons aren't in much demand. The problem being when the splinter hits it causes the weapon to lose randomly between 8-18 durability points. Also, most PvPers don't want a hit area on their weapons due to them flagging on more then their intended target.

Splinter weapons in demand tend to have a high hit spell (your 70 fireball is great) & other mods like hit lower defense, stat increases, and regens. If the weapon is slow then SSI is generally a must. They need to be 'clean' however, so they don't wear out and can be repaired (prized or normal w/o brittle or antique). Hope this helps :)