• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yet another comebacking player

Yozzik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ummm... Hi everybody. Year after year, season after season i'm coming back to this game and this is it again. Hope for a long period as there's pretty much new content).

I've been playing UO since maybe 2009 on Atlantic but moved to Europa because of killing 260+ ping.
At the moment i'm rebuilding the minutemans my chars as everything is lost somehow.

I'm looking for a pvm only guild (i don't think punching people is ok) on Europa. Preferrably ukrainian, but that's not necessary (if you know one - link please). Main thing i'm looking forward is having fun and teamplaying.

And yes, thanks for you people for keeping this game up. You're one of the best communities i've ever seen.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ummm... Hi everybody. Year after year, season after season i'm coming back to this game and this is it again. Hope for a long period as there's pretty much new content).

I've been playing UO since maybe 2009 on Atlantic but moved to Europa because of killing 260+ ping.
At the moment i'm rebuilding the minutemans my chars as everything is lost somehow.

I'm looking for a pvm only guild (i don't think punching people is ok) on Europa. Preferrably ukrainian, but that's not necessary (if you know one - link please). Main thing i'm looking forward is having fun and teamplaying.

And yes, thanks for you people for keeping this game up. You're one of the best communities i've ever seen.
Welcome back!

You might try the Europa forum as well in your search for a new guild. Good luck!